Tuts 4 You

Forums

1. Community Discussions

1. Terms, Privacy Policy & Frequently Asked Questions   (151,785 visits to this link)

Very important! Please read before sign up and posting...

2. General Discussions and Off Topic

General and off-topic conversations and discussions here...

Share graphic, ASCII, module, demo, intro ideas and works...

Bugs, feedback and ideas regarding this site...

1. Challenge of Reverse Engineering

Try a challenge or contribute your own, any platform or operating system...

Reverse engineering of circuitry hardware and firmware...

Discussions on network security, holes, exploits and other issues...

Debugging, disassembling and documenting interesting malware...

Share an interesting blog, news page or other RE related site...

Discussions on employment and career paths in the industry...

1. Programming and Coding

Programming and coding tips, help and solutions...

Share an interesting blog, news page or other resource...

Securing your software against reverse engineering...

1. Scylla Imports Reconstruction

Development and support forum for the Scylla project...

An open-source x64/x32 debugger for windows...

Looking for support and interested partners for a future project?

Old and inactive projects moved to long term support...

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ciarli
    Newest Member
    Ciarli

• PeterN
      In CPU window Search for - Module - String References
    • P1r4t1c4
      Hi there ! I want to know how to find string references in x64dbg as Olly does : it finds every string references I need when I open Memory map window, then rightclick on "Search" and then I enter the word I wanna search. How to get the same result with x64dbg ? I'm sure it is possible but I don't know how to do it.
    • Priboi
      CreateBackup plugin for x64dbg and x32dbg by Priboi.rar
    • whoknows
      Let's Block It – Custom uBlock Origin Filters Made Easy github.com/xvello/letsblockit Windows Drivers Reverse Engineering Methodology voidsec.com/windows-drivers-reverse-engineering-methodology/ Unpacking LZRW-Compressed Game Assets from Resource Forks nathancraddock.com/blog/resource-forks-and-lzrw-compression/ Analyzing an IDA Pro anti-decompilation code http://antonioparata.blogspot.com/2022/01/analyzing-ida-pro-anti-decompilation.html Jak and Daxter decompiled to GOAL and ported to the PC github.com/water111/jak-project CVE-2021-21661: Exposing Database Info via WordPress SQL Injection www.zerodayinitiative.com/blog/2022/1/18/cve-2021-21661-exposing-database-info-via-wordpress-sql-injection Emulating the Sega Genesis jabberwocky.ca/posts/2022-01-emulating_the_sega_genesis_part1.html Blumentals Program Protector v4.x protection bypass - cphookLoader64 github.com/revengsmK/cphookloader64 github.com/revengsmK/venom Blumentals Surfblocker protection bypass using memory loader github.com/revengsmK/ciloader github.com/revengsmK/poison IDA script to parse RTTI information from executable and rename functions github.com/MlsDmitry/better-rtti-parser Reverse Engineering Yaesu FT-70D Firmware Encryption landaire.net/reversing-yaesu-firmware-encryption/ How Secure Boot works on M1 series Macs eclecticlight.co/2021/12/29/how-secure-boot-works-on-m1-series-macs/ OriginStubDecrypter: a tool to decrypt EA Origin game stubs statically github.com/PotatoOfDoom/OriginStubDecrypter Bypassing early 2000s copy protection for software preservation blog.paavo.me/masa-copy-protection/ Universal x86/x64 VMProtect 2.0-3.X Import fixer github.com/archercreat/vmpfix Analysis and reverse-engineering of the original Starlink router olegkutkov.me/2021/12/25/analysis-and-reverse-engineering-of-the-original-starlink-router/ Malware Analysis Cheatsheet class.malware.re/ Knock Knock! Who's There? - An NSA VM reverse.put.as/2021/12/17/knock-knock-whos-there/ Hacking the Tenda AC10–1200 Router noob3xploiter.medium.com/hacking-the-tenda-ac10-1200-router-part-4-sscanf-buffer-overflow-75ae0e06abb6 Reverse Engineering the Firebase Realtime Database Wire Protocol observablehq.com/@tomlarkworthy/rtdb-protocol Reverse Engineering on Stackexchange reverseengineering.stackexchange.com/ Dumpulator - Using Binary Emulation To Automate Reverse Engineering youtu.be/4Pfu98Xx9Yo Hacking the dlink DIR-615 for fun and no profit noob3xploiter.medium.com/hacking-the-dlink-dir-615-for-fun-and-no-profit-part-5-multiple-rces-d508f58e2471 A Hex Editor for Reverse Engineers, Programmers and people who value their retinas when working at 3 AM github.com/WerWolv/ImHex Reverse Engineering: What's Inside a Bluetooth Wireless Earbud? youtu.be/h9hyg-aMLRk Reverse Engineering Crypto Functions: AES www.goggleheadedhacker.com/blog/post/reversing-crypto-functions-aes Hacking a Harley's Tuner therealunicornsecurity.github.io/Powervision-3/ OALABS - 5 IDA Pro Plugins For Malware Reverse Engineering youtu.be/pfBA6y4VLwM Raspberry Pi Bootloader Disassembly github.com/nstarke/raspberrypi4-bootloader-analysis Furrtek - Dumping the NEC PC Engine YUV table http://furrtek.free.fr/?a=pceyuv njRAT malware – A step-by-step approach cybergeeks.tech/just-another-analysis-of-the-njrat-malware-a-step-by-step-approach/ Reverse Engineering REST APIs: Introduction www.codereversing.com/blog/archives/420 mrexodia - Simple utility to convert function type declarations to an IDA-friendly format mrexodia.github.io/typeconverter.html Ghidra 101: Binary Patching www.tripwire.com/state-of-security/security-data-protection/ghidra-101-binary-patching/ SSD Advisory – Chrome Ad Heavy Bypass (via history.back()) ssd-disclosure.com/ssd-advisory-chrome-ad-heavy-bypass-via-history-back/
    • Louatamvik
      Hello every one  site admin I don't know why remove post and started again. I have exe file to packed with Enigma v5 and Obsidium. I want unpack this file but I don't need which plugin is good for me for unpack.(ollydbg 32 or xdbg or cheat engine or other debugger you suggest) for Unpack enigma and Obsidium  you suggest Ollydbg or XDBG? and can you help me for script plugin for unpack engima and obsidium in ollydbg? which tools and plugin is good and fast for unpack enigma and obsidium in olly dbg ?? thanks from @Teddy Rogers  and  hope not removed again my topic thanks.  
  • File Comments

• Downloads