Tuts 4 You

VMProtect x64 v3.6 HWID Lock (All Protection Options)

boot

VMProtect x64 v3.6 HWID Lock (All Protection Options)

Unpackme x64 - VMProtect 3.6 HWID License
(All Protection Options)
VMP x64 SDK + HWID Lock +etc... 
WwW.Tuts4you.CoM
https://forum.tuts4you.com/
If you can unpack it, please make a tutorial... :) I will mark the answers with tutorials as a solution.

The compressed package includes a simple MP4 display, please pay attention to check...

Created by boot / From Tuts4you

• Like 2

interesting target thanks @boot  thank you for sharing btw is there a tuto (I'll appreciate it if it's a video) on how to use vmprotect license system and sdk  for protection with HWID 

1 hour ago, RADIOX said:

interesting target thanks @boot  thank you for sharing btw is there a tuto (I'll appreciate it if it's a video) on how to use vmprotect license system and sdk  for protection with HWID 

Yes. When I get the solution for this target and give it a mark, I will share the sdk usage ideas that support x86 and x64. This target may not be that easy, so I gave it four stars for difficulty. Those who can really solve this target are capable, not those who don't know how to use SDK, stay at the stage of simple packing, or never code unpackme.:)

35 minutes ago, boot said:

Yes. When I get the solution for this target and give it a mark, I will share the sdk usage ideas that support x86 and x64. This target may not be that easy, so I gave it four stars for difficulty. Those who can really solve this target are capable, not those who don't know how to use SDK, stay at the stage of simple packing, or never code unpackme.:)

I am afraid no one has the skills here will resolve this, even if I start learning SDK this moment and coding and finish it, your target will not be unpacked maybe the next 3 years :)

2 hours ago, RADIOX said:

how to use vmprotect license system and sdk  for protection with HWID

About the use of the sdk, you need to refer to the documentation of vmp, and also refer to the .h and the .lib. About the HWID-Registration protection, this part of the verification needs to call the vm mark, virtualize the key part, and give the corresponding function. After the software is protected by vmp in this way, the HWID-Registration system can be used.

17 minutes ago, boot said:

About the use of the sdk, you need to refer to the documentation of vmp, and also refer to the .h and the .lib. About the HWID-Registration protection, this part of the verification needs to call the vm mark, virtualize the key part, and give the corresponding function. After the software is protected by vmp in this way, the HWID-Registration system can be used.

you know my friend I hope one day have the same skills as you and then start my youtube channel because many simple things like this you could not find tuto video, they are a leak in this area :)

Sean Park - Lovejoy

It seems to be hard to see the message cause of the virtualization. anyway, who can devirtualize vm codes to the real assembly in the forum ? does everyone use ollydbg scripts of LCF-AT or other masters ? by early 2.x versions of themida and vmprotect could be devirtualized by them. guys! but for higher versions of those, what do you use to devirtualize the vm codes of the protected apps ? I really wonder of it. I've seen that some people in the forum have unpacked DeVirtualizeMes. right ? how did they do ? 

kind regards.

sean.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Add for x86 please?

I want to take a look inside vmp newer version attach key and valid hwid🤫😉.

It's easy to bypass hwid registration for sdk vmp even latest version.😁

Edited by TRISTAN Pro
Vmp hwid patched always

6 hours ago, TRISTAN Pro said:

I want to take a look inside vmp newer version

I found that there seems to be a newer version of the installation package leaked on the internet, but there is a lack of installation password. After the newer version is released, I will edit my source codes and build the x86 target based on the v3.84 SDK... I won't consider it for now. :)

2023-10-29_134933.jpg.6128e2afeb88927ee017b6f6bb60e2c9.jpg

4 hours ago, Noob boy said:

The password length is about 40 digits

absolutely unreal to BF (brute-force)

as on 14-15 chars password it takes 3000-4000 years to BF :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2023 at 1:51 PM, boot said:

I will edit my source codes and build the x86 target based on the v3.84 SDK...

Unfortunately, after some time, version 3.85 is still not widely circulated. Therefore, I have temporarily replaced it with the built VMP 3.60/3.81 x86 SDK samples and added some tricks.

Download link:
Protect_VMP_x86_SDK_360381.rar

On 11/14/2023 at 5:47 PM, boot said:

Unfortunately, after some time, version 3.85 is still not widely circulated. Therefore, I have temporarily replaced it with the built VMP 3.60/3.81 x86 SDK samples and added some tricks...

I found that the forum does not seem to have such HardwareID Locked CrackMe. So I also compiled samples based on DDK for VMP v3.60 x64 and SDK for VMP v2.13 x86 +UPX.

Reminder:
1. Please do not try on the physical machine, please be sure to try on the virtual machine. (Because we need to debug the kernel driver by using windbg and avoid blue screen at the same time...)
2. Turn on testing mode and restart the virtual machine.
3. Copy Tuts4you.ini to the "C:\Windows\" folder.
4. Operate according to my video.

Although I haven't added some tricks to these two samples, but may not be easy to solve...

Download Link:

VMP_x64_DDK_x86_SDK_360213 (zip password 1).zip

Edited by boot
Upload and update the link again...

45 minutes ago, boot said:

I found that the forum does not seem to have such HardwareID Locked CrackMe. So I also compiled samples based on DDK for VMP v3.60 x64 and SDK for VMP v2.13 x86 +UPX.

Reminder:
1. Please do not try on the physical machine, please be sure to try on the virtual machine.
2. Turn on testing mode and restart the virtual machine.
3. Copy Tuts4you.ini to the "C:\Windows\" folder.
4. Operate according to my video.

Although I haven't added some tricks to these two samples, but may not be easy to solve...

Download Link:

VMP_x64_DDK_x86_SDK_360213.zip

Add latest version for the previous vmp sdk x86 and try remove anti trick.

Then yuor link is not working reupload please.

I understand the process but impossible to patched anti trick thanks.😁👍

Edited by TRISTAN Pro
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, boot said:

Reminder:
1. Please do not try on the physical machine, please be sure to try on the virtual machine.

But why in virtual machine only?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, jackyjask said:

execute format  c disk

Nothing to do with that. In addition to the reasons I added above, the sample has a HardwareID Locked, and if there is no bypass HWID, the functions are missing. Attempting to execute the missing functions will cause exceptions in the driver layer and trigger a blue screen.

code sections:

2023-11-16_20_41_55.jpg.c3ef81a1b126a66953c72840c0084723.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So is there a tutorial to get around it and if so hopefully I can learn it, thanks!😁

Edited by HLY