Tuts 4 You

Challenge and help

Aprendiz

5 hours ago, byvs2014 said:

Could anyone help me?:dunno:

I wore a client chat program, and this program was to start login to the site, and now the site went offline. Will you help me identify the call to the site and how to skip that call?

file : http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/kBNhEDS7/file.html

Hugs

byvs

This is bogus somehow, this sounds like  you were trying to get help onto something you didn't do, or your english is too broken to understand...

This is how your original statement sounds to me:

"Hey I have MADE a program, that it logins into a website, but the website has gone offline, can you help me identify the function that called the website and skip it?"

So if you did made the program you should know where that call is and ultimately work around it if you don't have the source code anymore, totally bogus.

7 minutes ago, 0xNOP said:

Isso é falso de alguma forma, isso soa como se você estivesse tentando conseguir ajuda em algo que você não fez, ou o seu Inglês é muito quebrado para entender ...

Esta é a forma como a sua afirmação original soa para mim:

"Hey Eu fiz um programa, que logins em um site, mas o site tem ido offline, você pode me ajudar a identificar a função que chamou o site e ignorá-lo?"

Então, se você tinha feito o programa que você deve saber onde é que a chamada e, finalmente, contornar isso, se você não tem o código fonte mais, totalmente falso.

Sorry! my English is google translator.

It was a FREE program and I would like to continue using it. You understand?

6 minutes ago, byvs2014 said:

Sorry! my English is google translator.

It was a FREE program and I would like to continue using it. You understand?

Now, that's better

11 minutes ago, byvs2014 said:

will you help me?

Even if you skip the login page, you will end up nowhere, for my experience I can tell this, the chat program connects to a server remotely, where everyone is hosted, different chat rooms etc, etc. this means the same vice-versa all the chat rooms are all inter-connected by that server, if they server falls, everyone falls, is not that: "oh I could probably bypass the login page and I will be able to speak with everyone again!" nope, it doesn't works like that.

unless the program stores data locally and you want to bypass the remote server to get to the local data, then you could do it*, but unless you want to keep using the remote server functionality then it's not possible.

it's just how Client <-> Server structure works.

*= example, you want to crack a crackme that has a login system, you need to put the correct login to use the program or whatever, you could easily use the program without login in or bypassing the "call to the server" and make the program jump automatically to the GUI end result and skip the remote server.

Edited by 0xNOP

7 minutes ago, 0xNOP said:

Even if you skip the login page, you will end up nowhere, for my experience I can tell this, the chat program connects to a server remotely, where everyone is hosted, different chat rooms etc, etc. this means the same vice-versa all the chat rooms are all inter-connected by that server, if they server falls, everyone falls, is not that: "oh I could probably bypass the login page and I will be able to speak with everyone again!" nope, it doesn't works like that.

unless the program stores data locally and you want to bypass the remote server to get to the local data, then you could do it, but unless you want to keep using the remote server functionality then it's not possible.

the program is independent of the chat server. it takes the place of the browser. It is a chat client.

Edited by byvs2014

30 minutes ago, 0xNOP said:

unless the program stores data locally and you want to bypass the remote server to get to the local data, then you could do it*, but unless you want to keep using the remote server functionality then it's not possible.

*= example, you want to crack a crackme that has a login system, you need to put the correct login to use the program or whatever, you could easily use the program without login in or bypassing the "call to the server" and make the program jump automatically to the GUI end result and skip the remote server.

To start the application, it makes access to a page. page is offline. 

1 hour ago, byvs2014 said:

...It is a chat client.

A chat client without server... awesome

This is useless as I won't help anymore with this as you keep thinking it is possible.

To start the application, it makes access to a page. page is offline. 

You cannot start a client and have it connected without its server being online.

I will ultimately suggest you, instead of wanting to get things for free, spend of your own time and read some papers about clients & servers then comeback and keep posting, please.

This is my last analogy otherwise I don't know how I can make you understand how any of this works...

"I have a Shop (a server), you are my customer (a client) that comes quite often to my shop to buy stuff and whatnot, suddenly I close the shop, how would you want to have access to my shop if it's closed?"

You will simply not have access, get it now? If you bypass that login stage, you will not be able to use the program at all, even if it's a "chat client that takes place of a browser" or whatever is it that you said.

Edited by 0xNOP

2 hours ago, 0xNOP said:

A chat client without server... awesome

This is useless as I won't help anymore with this as you keep thinking it is possible.

You cannot start a client and have it connected without its server being online.

I will ultimately suggest you, instead of wanting to get things for free, spend of your own time and read some papers about clients & servers then comeback and keep posting, please.

This is my last analogy otherwise I don't know how I can make you understand how any of this works...

"I have a Shop (a server), you are my customer (a client) that comes quite often to my shop to buy stuff and whatnot, suddenly I close the shop, how would you want to have access to my shop if it's closed?"

You will simply not have access, get it now? If you bypass that login stage, you will not be able to use the program at all, even if it's a "chat client that takes place of a browser" or whatever is it that you said.

Are two different things: chat server is called UOL and this is just an application that had a page, that accesses before starting. The application only depends on the log to start, removing the login it will work normally ..You understand?

Edited by byvs2014

2 hours ago, byvs2014 said:

Are two different things: chat server is called UOL and this is just an application that had a page, that accesses before starting. The application only depends on the log to start, removing the login it will work normally ..You understand?

This is what happens when you remove the "login" stage:

http://i.imgur.com/UIGctHs.gifv

You understand?

Edited by 0xNOP
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, 0xNOP said:

None.

I do not know assembly. But changing the C3(00591183) by a different value, he exits the loop, but an error occurs. There has to be a solution.

It is not unwillingness of the members but what you are asking as previously said by @0xNOP is impossible.

It's impossible to use a client without a working server.

You cannot use this app anymore, stop trying to make it working because is a waste of your time.

On 01/02/2016 at 6:47 AM, crystalboy said:

It is not unwillingness of the members but what you are asking as previously said by @0xNOP is impossible.

It's impossible to use a client without a working server.

You cannot use this app anymore, stop trying to make it working because is a waste of your time.

you also do not understand. The application makes only a check on the page. It works without the page.

Hi,

ok I am no internet expert but if you mean that the app only does a check on website without to use the server of this website then the question is how do you wanna chat with other chat people?I don't think that the app used anything like peer2peer like on some stream sites you know?

Example: Its almost same as a filehost.You do upload anything on filehost xy (server) then you post the download link to any person xy who now does download the file from the server.So you do not send your file from your PC directly to the other persons xy PC.

Also if you use any other chat app xy then it will also use a server (client 1 to server to client 2) and if you do put a file into the chat window (any rar or something) then it will upload to the server and your chat partner does download it from the server earlier or later someday.Lets say you wanna chat with 3 persons at same time so where to meet all persons?All 3 should know your IP address and you should know their IP addresses to get in contact.The only simple way to handle it is to use a server where all come together.

As I said I am not expert for that kind of stuff but I think I am right so far (not totally sure of course).

greetz

12 hours ago, LCF-AT said:

Hi,

ok I am no internet expert but if you mean that the app only does a check on website without to use the server of this website then the question is how do you wanna chat with other chat people?I don't think that the app used anything like peer2peer like on some stream sites you know?

Example: Its almost same as a filehost.You do upload anything on filehost xy (server) then you post the download link to any person xy who now does download the file from the server.So you do not send your file from your PC directly to the other persons xy PC.

Also if you use any other chat app xy then it will also use a server (client 1 to server to client 2) and if you do put a file into the chat window (any rar or something) then it will upload to the server and your chat partner does download it from the server earlier or later someday.Lets say you wanna chat with 3 persons at same time so where to meet all persons?All 3 should know your IP address and you should know their IP addresses to get in contact.The only simple way to handle it is to use a server where all come together.

As I said I am not expert for that kind of stuff but I think I am right so far (not totally sure of course).

greetz

The application just simulate access to chat site like the IExplorer. Instead of accessing the Chat for IExplorer is used that program. It is independent of the Chat server. The Chat is: http://batepapo.uol.com.br. You got it?

the application works like this: 

Edited by byvs2014

Hi,

it does access the site..with paramters / keys.

chat.loquax.com.br/*/?t=*&ver=*&uollqx=1&bollqx=1&updv=6&key=*&auto=*&tb=True HTTP/1.1
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 21:38:30 GMT
Server: Apache/2.4.18 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4
Accept-Ranges: bytes
Connection: close
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Content-Type: text/html

Response failed not found.If you fake the host / link paramters or response then it will hang in a endless loop but app isn't working.Maybe you try it again by yourself and check the send & recv APIs.Anyway I am no expert for that kind of stuff.

greetz

49 minutes ago, LCF-AT said:

Hi,

it does access the site..with paramters / keys.

chat.loquax.com.br/*/?t=*&ver=*&uollqx=1&bollqx=1&updv=6&key=*&auto=*&tb=True HTTP/1.1

HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 21:38:30 GMT
Server: Apache/2.4.18 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4
Accept-Ranges: bytes
Connection: close
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Content-Type: text/html

Response failed not found.If you fake the host / link paramters or response then it will hang in a endless loop but app isn't working.Maybe you try it again by yourself and check the send & recv APIs.Anyway I am no expert for that kind of stuff.

greetz

Hi LCF-AT,

That is the problem. And the jump would be the solution. The parameters exist but still lack something.

Parameters: 10795265&ver=206&uollqx=1&bollqx=1&updv=6&key=WDBGb3hyY1c0YUJIbUx5QzJydDgxT254QlkzQzVHeHRhTXBsYk42ajg5Wm1YeWt0N0lISWNsSUZtZmVDbnFZYndhZzAvSFdMNGxZaThMamRtNEhCU1E9PQ==&auto=dUZqbTBNc0hYMWlFYlpabkJCa1c1Zz09&tb=True

greetz

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Mate, when you don't want to understand is impossible to explain.

The concept Server<->Client is well exposed here by previous posters, your app simply will not work anymore, NEVER. Unless the server comes online again. Your only choice would be setup a server on your own and redirect the clients (not only yours, but all chatters clients) to link to your newly created server. If you cannot do this, then... the thread can be closed ;)

Regards,