Tuts 4 You

Enigma Protector v7.5(Shell 示例)

lengyue
Go to solution Solved by 2lht_love,

9 minutes ago, boot said:

Поскольку ранее тестирование проводилось только в операционных средах Win7 x64 и Win10 x64, оба исправления действительны; В операционной среде Win11 x64 два патча недействительны. После отладки и тестирования в среде Win11 x64 я повторно использовал Baymax для создания этих двух патчей. Просто загрузите это вложение еще раз.
Он поддерживает операционную среду Win7/10/11 x64.

TEP_v7.5_Win_7_10_11_x64_Baymax_Patchers( обновлено ).zip (10,37 МБ)

Attach the project file Baymax please

4 minutes ago, boot said:

re-used Baymax to generate these two patches. Just download this attachment again.

Thank you @boot i don't have windows 10 to figure out so I'm curious What makes windows 11 different than 10. @bootmore details about the changes please 

Sean Park - Lovejoy
24 minutes ago, boot said:

Due to only testing in the Win7 x64 and Win10 x64 operating environments before, the two patches are valid; In the Win11 x64 operating environment, two patches are invalid. After debugging && testing in the Win11 x64 environment, I re-used Baymax to generate these two patches. Just download this attachment again.
It supports the Win7/10/11 x64 operating environment.

TEP_v7.5_Win_7_10_11_x64_Baymax_Patchers(updated).zip (10.37 MB)

@boot my system problem? It doesn't work as well.

Regards.

sean.

Edited by windowbase
adding words.

28 minutes ago, RADIOX said:

Thank you @boot i don't have windows 10 to figure out so I'm curious What makes windows 11 different than 10. @bootmore details about the changes please 

In Windows 11, the system volume name hash is not 0000, but my protection did not check it. I don't know if this is the reason.😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, windowbase said:

@azufo Hey. please write some kind and detailed tutorials for us. so we can learn something useful. do yourself all the things is not helpful.

Regards.

sean.

I don't have time for tutorials, but here is a clip, you will understand it easily.

The Chinese take everything interesting from here, but they don't share anything of their own here.

About the source code i notice most people use to hijack dll is shared on 52pojie.cn.

if they think that by protecting it with vmp no one will see it, they are seriously mistaken. 

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1G84y1v727/

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 2lht_love said:

@lengyue Can you provide target Enigma Protector 7.5 x64 ?

I don't have an x64 encryption program

Teddy Rogers
35 minutes ago, azufo said:

The Chinese take everything interesting from here, but they don't share anything of their own here.

🤔

Ted.

• The title was changed to Enigma Protector v7.5(Shell 示例)

The person who said this, I think you are a very interesting person. What was taken by the Chinese? So what did he take from you? Some of the tutorials and videos on the forums are from the authors. It's not yours either. Why should someone else's private tutorial or tool share it with you?

This discussion is taking a negative turn. It would be great if @Teddy could close the topic.

Edited by RADIOX
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, azufo said:

I don't have time for tutorials, but here is a clip, you will understand it easily.

About the source code i notice most people use to hijack dll is shared on 52pojie.cn.

if they think that by protecting it with vmp no one will see it, they are seriously mistaken. 

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1G84y1v727/

Your language is very unfriendly, I didn't want to reply to your messages anymore. Other friends should be friendly. Also, to clarify, my code project is not related to 52pojie.cn, but was generated using the Hijack Code Generator tool included in Baymax Patch Tools. Therefore, I have decided to take some time to create a copy of the Baymax Patch Tools project file for this example, as well as screenshots of my code snippets, and send them to other friends. Please ask your friends for guidance. To be clear, as a Chinese, I have not received anything from you.HijackCodeGenerator.png.f86d0713b2a016d3f3e177dad794cf71.pngMyPatchdata.png.fd3e7b82206da2306f68cc4bdf68926f.png

5 hours ago, converse said:

Attach the project file Baymax please

shfolder.rar

CFF Explorer_CN.BPT

@converse the project file Baymax

Edited by lengyue
  • Like 3

Teddy Rogers

I think I may have accidentally impacted the flow of the topic negatively and should have added a comment with the emoji. The intent was to indicate if anything could be learned/ shared it would be nice to see it posted here on Tuts 4 You. My apologies for this.

Please keep on topic, thank you...

Ted.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Teddy Rogers said:

I think I may have accidentally impacted the flow of the topic negatively and should have added a comment with the emoji. The intent was to indicate if anything could be learned/ shared it would be nice to see it posted here on Tuts 4 You. My apologies for this.

泰德。

15 minutes ago, RADIOX said:

This discussion is taking a negative turn. It would be great if @Teddy could close the topic.

I think it's just a display and communication, there's no need to elevate it to this level.

9 minutes ago, lengyue said:

Your language is very unfriendly, I didn't want to reply to your messages anymore. Other friends should be friendly. Also, to clarify, my code project is not related to 52pojie.cn, but was generated using the Hijack Code Generator tool included in Baymax Patch Tools. Therefore, I have decided to take some time to create a copy of the Baymax Patch Tools project file for this example, as well as screenshots of my code snippets, and send them to other friends. Please ask your friends for guidance. To be clear, as a Chinese, I have not received anything from you.

thank you so much for sharing sir, the Hijack Code Generator tool is a new future and I'm interested in learning how to use it 

7 minutes ago, RADIOX said:

thank you so much for sharing sir, the Hijack Code Generator tool is a new future and I'm interested in learning how to use it 

It can only generate project templates, and other logical codes need to be improved by oneself. It has to be said that Baymax Patch Tools is a very excellent tool. But my English is too poor to provide a detailed tutorial demonstration.

• Like 1

Just now, Teddy Rogers said:

Ted.

That's exactly what I meant, but someone got affected. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

Just now, lengyue said:

Your language is very unfriendly, I didn't want to reply to your messages anymore. Other friends should be friendly. Also, to clarify, my code project is not related to 52pojie.cn, but was generated using the Hijack Code Generator tool included in Baymax Patch Tools. Therefore, I have decided to take some time to create a copy of the Baymax Patch Tools project file for this example, as well as screenshots of my code snippets, and send them to other friends. Please ask your friends for guidance. To be clear, as a Chinese, I have not received anything from you.HijackCodeGenerator.png.f86d0713b2a016d3f3e177dad794cf71.pngMyPatchdata.png.fd3e7b82206da2306f68cc4bdf68926f.png

shfolder.rar 101.57 kB · 4 downloads

CFF Explorer_CN.BPT 2.2 kB · 1 download

@converse the project file Baymax

@lengyue I didn't mean to offend you or anything. I meant that if you ask for something that is available there but not here, it is not shared.

However, if it is shared here, since the forum does not require payment, it is shared there. When someone asks for something from there, no one shares it here? I can show you many such topics. Regarding the attitude in these forums for people who are not Chinese, i do not want to comment on it.

I think you have seen these practices of most people ,they don't share anything if they find out you're not from China.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, lengyue said:

It can only generate project templates, and other logical codes need to be improved by oneself. It has to be said that Baymax Patch Tools is a very excellent tool. But my English is too poor to provide a detailed tutorial demonstration.

yes is the best and the new feature is very interesting ❤️ I'll keep an eye on the in-depth tutorials about it, btw, I used the Baymax patch tool as it was only available in Chinese and I had difficulties, creating only one hook in that time 😅I watched all the Chinese video tutorials about it, I think more than 10 times each video 🙃, of course, I don't understand Chinese but I wished if I could😔, for the new function, one example of the script will be enough and we learn by ourselves

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, RADIOX said:

The timing of the first set of HWID in Windows 11 is the fourth interruption of the runtime. Currently, I do not have a better method to make conditional breakpoints. The first patch data in the Baymax patch tool project file needs to be modified with a conditional breakpoint of 3 interrupts. Just to explain, in my code, the variable assigned is i==1, and the Baymax patch tool variable should be i==0. So it looks inconsistent1708021991535.png.645d2cdc7ac3c0192d3044c89c85bb61.pngtest.png.018ed64c6bfa6aea0adb05c2af2e805f.png

Edited by lengyue
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, RADIOX said:

yes is the best and the new feature is very interesting ❤️ I'll keep an eye on the in-depth tutorials about it, btw, I used the Baymax patch tool as it was only available in Chinese and I had difficulties, creating only one hook in that time 😅I watched all the Chinese video tutorials about it, I think more than 10 times each video 🙃, of course, I don't understand Chinese but I wished if I could😔, for the new function, one example of the script will be enough and we learn by ourselves

The latest version has added multiple languages.It can modify register values, point registers to memory address values, modify EIP, create memory registration machines, modify function return values, bypass VMP hardware breakpoint detection, and other functions

Sean Park - Lovejoy
1 minute ago, lengyue said:

The latest version has added multiple languages.It can modify register values, point registers to memory address values, modify EIP, create memory registration machines, modify function return values, bypass VMP hardware breakpoint detection, and other functions

Wow, It is from china. born in china.

I have a qusetion.

Is it only for cracking softwares or is there some more reason?

Regards.

sean.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, windowbase said:

Wow, It is from china. born in china.

I have a qusetion.

Is it only for cracking softwares or is there some more reason?

Regards.

sean.

We don't learn for the sake of cracking, the author of Baymax is dedicated to software and network security. Developing this tool is also due to interest and convenience for everyone. Find fun in attack and defense.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, lengyue said:

The timing of the first set of HWID in Windows 11 is the fourth interruption of the runtime. Currently, I do not have a better method to make conditional breakpoints. The first patch data in the Baymax patch tool project file needs to be modified with a conditional breakpoint of 3 interrupts. Just to explain, in my code, the variable assigned is i==1, and the Baymax patch tool variable should be i==0. So it looks inconsistent

thank you for sharing your valuable efforts sir this could be useful for anyone interested in Baymax here, about windows 11 i found another easy solution hwid bypass which only uses version 3.1.7 of Baymax without coding, i think @windowbase will like the news :) because he has the same issue with Win 11 hope this could help him,

Edited by RADIOX
  • Like 1

Sean Park - Lovejoy
1 minute ago, lengyue said:

We don't learn for the sake of cracking, the author of Baymax is dedicated to software and network security. Developing this tool is also due to interest and convenience for everyone. Find fun in attack and defense.

Not too bad for all.

Many thanks for replying.

Regards.

sean.

6 minutes ago, RADIOX said:

thank you for sharing your valuable efforts sir this could be useful for anyone interested in Baymax here, about windows 11 i found another easy solution hwid bypass which only uses version 3.1.7 of Baymax without coding, i think @windowbase will like the news :) because he has the same issue with Win 11 hope this could help him,

I don't have any plugins that can be debugged in Windows 11. Can only print parameters to the log for observation

This NOOB boi is trying to make some problems with people here - we don't have problems with Chinese, only some remarques.

@lengyueare you the author of Baymax? I just tried it and it's a nice tool btw.

• Like 1