Tuts 4 You

Protect twice my program(layers)

TRISTAN Pro

Hello everyone

I want to know,how to make a program protect with multiple protector.

First step:

I protect it with Themida latest version with full protection and I unpacked it after unpacked it works.then I don't know to virtualized the address code that  I want to protect with it.

Second step:

I reprotect it with enigma current version and Unpacked it file works always .and finally.

Last step:

I  reprotect  it again with Vmprotect latest version so if I run it in debugger the program work but when outside debugger the program not appears and not work.

Any one have expérienc with that please?

Need help 

NB:

I have another protector to make again with HWID registration and some anti dump and anti cracked  with the exe.

Thanks in advanced MIARANA.😁

Edited by TRISTAN Pro
  • Like 1

All 

2 hours ago, X0rby said:

What version of themida do you unpack?

All version 

The problem is not unpacking but I want protect it with multiple layer of protector.please guide me.

14 hours ago, TRISTAN Pro said:

All 

All version 

The problem is not unpacking but I want protect it with multiple layer of protector.please guide me.

If you do not know how to virtualize in Themida read help file.

Applying more than just one exe file protector(like those you mentioned above)  is generally bad idea. That's not how they are supposed to work. If you want more layers:

1- protect/obfuscate your source first 

2-use Themida/Virtualizer to virtualize sensitive parts in you code(the virtualization is to most valuable/uncrackable part of the process)

3- if you did not use any protection(except virtualization), you can use VMProtect or Enigma with full strength.

4 - if are still not satisfied buy Pelock. 😁

Does anybody know anything about Themida 2 hidden protection settings?

Edited by PeterN
11 hours ago, PeterN said:

If you do not know how to virtualize in Themida read help file.

Applying more than just one exe file protector(like those you mentioned above)  is generally bad idea. That's not how they are supposed to work. If you want more layers:

1- protect/obfuscate your source first 

2-use Themida/Virtualizer to virtualize sensitive parts in you code(the virtualization is to most valuable/uncrackable part of the process)

3- if you did not use any protection(except virtualization), you can use VMProtect or Enigma with full strength.

4 - if are still not satisfied buy Pelock. 😁

Does anybody know anything about Themida 2 hidden protection settings?

Thank yuo very much sir.