Tuts 4 You

The best paid/free obfuscator for C#

szczurekPROS

szczurekPROS

Hello.
I'm looking for really good and strong paid or free obfuscator.

Can you give me names/links please?

Thank you

szczurekPROS
Just now, mamo434376 said:

If you know coding, you can modify koivm.
if you don't know coding you can buy vmprotect.

KoiVM Link:
https://github.com/Loksie/KoiVM-Virtualization

VMProtect Software:
http://vmpsoft.com/

I know coding.
I have already VMProtect 3 but someone told me that i sould ask on this forum because VMProtect is not the best and here i can find better obfuscator

2 hours ago, mamo434376 said:

If you know coding, you can change the koivm.
If you don't know how to code, you can buy vmprotect.

KoiVM:
https://github.com/Loksie/KoiVM-Virtualization

VMProtect Software:
http://vmpsoft.com/

Since he asked about C# specifically... It is well to know that VMP 3.4 for managed code (C#) has already been completely devirtualized. The techniques have not been made public yet though. This was done around 3 months ago (or earlier). So I would not suggest using it for anything serious. For unmanaged code it is still okay if implemented peoperly.

KoiVM has been completely defeated as well. You can find the examples here itself after a little search.

Modified KoiVM, if you mod it greatly is still the better option among the free ones. But it can still be defeated quite easily by many on this board.

Better solution would be to restrict the users who would have access to your software. Provide your commercial software only to serious clients that you have vetted earlier. That gives you the best playing chance. This is what the major players do.

• Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, Taitor said:

Özellikle C # hakkında sorduğundan beri ... Yönetilen kod (C #) için VMP 3.4'ün zaten tamamen devredışı olduğunu bilmek iyidir. Teknikler henüz kamuya açıklanmamıştır. Bu yaklaşık 3 ay önce (veya daha önce) yapıldı. Bu yüzden ciddi bir şey için kullanmanızı önermem. Yönetilmeyen kod için, peoperly uygulanırsa yine de sorun olmaz.

KoiVM de tamamen yenildi. Küçük bir aramadan sonra burada örnekleri bulabilirsiniz.

Modifiye KoiVM, eğer büyük ölçüde değiştirirseniz, hala ücretsiz olanlar arasında daha iyi bir seçenek. Ancak yine de bu tahtadaki birçok kişi tarafından kolayca yenilebilir.

Yazılımınıza erişebilecek kullanıcıları kısıtlamak daha iyi bir çözüm olacaktır. Ticari yazılımınızı yalnızca daha önce incelediğiniz ciddi müşterilere sağlayın. Bu size en iyi oyun şansını verir. Büyük oyuncuların yaptığı budur.

first of all i use extra protections on the koivm

and hard modded koivm.

and protection can never be defeated completely

• Like 1
szczurekPROS
51 minutes ago, Taitor said:

Since he asked about C# specifically... It is well to know that VMP 3.4 for managed code (C#) has already been completely devirtualized. The techniques have not been made public yet though. This was done around 3 months ago (or earlier). So I would not suggest using it for anything serious. For unmanaged code it is still okay if implemented peoperly.

KoiVM has been completely defeated as well. You can find the examples here itself after a little search.

Modified KoiVM, if you mod it greatly is still the better option among the free ones. But it can still be defeated quite easily by many on this board.

Better solution would be to restrict the users who would have access to your software. Provide your commercial software only to serious clients that you have vetted earlier. That gives you the best playing chance. This is what the major players do.

Problem is that someone can leak it.
I had software in past and someone leaked it on some cracking forum because he didn't want to pay and he requested crack

47 minutes ago, szczurekPROS said:

Problem is that someone can leak it.
I had software in past and someone leaked it on some cracking forum because he didn't want to pay and he requested crack

Right. That is why the solution to that problem is to give your software only to trusted clients. Sure it could affect your sales but you would need to weigh the cost of loss you would incur if someone leaked it vs by not distributing trial versions and thereby risking cracks to be created.

In the end, no protection is absolute. Professionals use "sales window" during which they want the protection to remain undefeated for a version of their software. Example, for games, if the protection is not broken for a month or two after release it is generally good enough to make the maximum profits. This is the windows during which the max sales occur.

It is not practical to expect something to remain undefeated forever.

So think and see for how long you want the protection to remain undefeated. A month? Two? Three? Based on that you can choose the available options.

Remember also that a single cracker is enough to defeat your toughest protection. That's why it is important to safeguard your program from unknown clients where possible.

1 hour ago, mamo434376 said:

and protection can never be defeated completely

It is enough if any protection can be defeated just enough for us to firstly understand the underlying code and also to let us modify the required portions (using a loader for example).

10 hours ago, Gorina said:

Sağ. Sadece güvenilir istemcilere vermektir. Satışlarınızı değerlendirebileceğinden emin olun, ancak birisinin deneme sürümlerini dağıtmayarak ve gerekçelerini çatlakların oluşma riskini karşılayarak sızdırması gerekir maruz kalacağınız zararın maliyetini tartmanız gerekir.

Sonunda, hiçbir koruma mutlak değildir. Profesyoneller, yazılımlarının bir arada için korumanın yenilgisiz kalmasını istedikleri "satış penceresini" kullanırlar. Seçenekler, oyunlar için, koruma yayınlıyor sonra bir veya iki ay boyunca kırılmazsa, maksimum kar elde etmek için yeterince başarılı. Bu, maksimum satışların gerçekleştiği pencerelerdir.

Bir şeyin sonsuza dek yenilmez kalmasını beklemek pratik değildir.

Bu nedenle korumanın ne kadar süre yenilgisiz kalmasını istediğinizi düşünün ve görün. Bir ay? İki? Üç? Buna bağlı olarak, mevcut seçenekler seçebilirsiniz.

Ayrıca, en zorlu korumanızı yenmek için tek bir krakerin yeterli olduğunu unutmayın. Bu seçeneği, programınızı etkinleştiremiyor bilinmeyen istemcilerden korumak gerekir.

Herhangi bir korumanın altta yatan kodu ilk önce anlayabilmemiz ve gerekli gerekli kısımları değiştirmemize izin verebilmemiz için yeterlidir.

there is a lot of protection under it.
and I know it all.
I update my protection every day

Edited by mamo434376
2 hours ago, whozer said:

No he did not.

The thread title as well as some contents were edited later but I do not want to dwell on this. I of course have proof (I took screenshots before I made that comment) but then if I discuss this further it would only turn into an endless blame game.

screenshot-taitor.png

Added to this is the fact that the reply is made by someone who created a new account just an hour ago. Tells me a lot of things ;)

Two can play at a game but I am done with this thread.

Peace :)

Edited by Taitor
  • Haha 1

if we talking for paid, apart from all mention^, the history saw (2011- 2020) that only one obfuscator is never cracked (+ is not based on confuser)

http://babelfor.net/

• Like 1