x64plgmnrc.exe -i x64core                   // Install last version of x64dbg
x64plgmnrc.exe -i AdvancedScript     // install AdvancedScript

https://github.com/horsicq/x64dbg-Plugin-Manager

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Hors,

I think it's pretty cool that you continued the work on the PluginManager. Nice work, thank you!

I've written the "x64dbg Updater" plugin which previously checked the GitHub release page for new commits and installed the latest snapshot. Now I've modified it so it's not checking for updates itself anymore, instead it invokes the command line version of the pluginmanager to check for updates.

It would be very nice if you could include the "commithash.txt" from the official snapshots in your "x64core" package. My plugin used it before to show what's new, it can't detect the currently installed version without the file.

This is how the new version of my plugin looks at the moment:

updater.png.50de646b4423a01816bac48b608fb4f2.png

With the "commithash.txt" my plugin will mark the line of the current commit in orange, so you can see exactly which commits are new.

It would be nice too if you can set the exit code at the "--showupdates" command, at the moment my plugin checks if your tool returns "No updates available." on stdout. Of course this will break if you ever change the text, it's cleaner to check the exit code.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/14/2020 at 5:16 PM, gordon-- said:

It would be very nice if you could include the "commithash.txt" from the official snapshots in your "x64core" package. My plugin used it before to show what's new, it can't detect the currently installed version without the file.

On 3/14/2020 at 5:16 PM, gordon-- said:

It would be nice too if you can set the exit code at the "--showupdates" command, at the moment my plugin checks if your tool returns "No updates available." on stdout. Of course this will break if you ever change the text, it's cleaner to check the exit code.

Thanks a lot for the new ideas! I'll make it ASAP.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

It's really cool that you done it so fast, thank you very much! My plugin works too, I'm just seeking a bug. If I close x64dbg Qt tries to free stuff of the already unloaded plugin and I don't know why. I'm releasing v0.3 as plugin package if I fixed it.

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...