Tuts 4 You

HTTPS Autorepsond without Fiddler

Rekky

Hello everyone

I want to code program or dll to hook it with application that I've to bypass it

atm I'm using Fiddler to auto respond the url requested but I need to keep the Fiddler running all of the time and I don't want that

if I could code a program or dll like I said and set it only flag specific url and change it to another custom respond 

Thank You.

21 hours ago, NOP said:

Create an app using FiddlerCore,

There are plenty of examples if you search

😀

can you link me to any of the examples as I tried but couldn't find anything :(

and for FiddlerCore I don't want it because I only want it to only target 1 url and auto respond to it to custom respond 

could you help me ?

Yes I could link you but its pointless if you don't want to use Fiddlercore

I don't see what difference it makes you are targeting only 1 url, you still need something to do it whether its 1 or 1000?

If you don't want something that is free and will do exactly what you asked for then what exactly do you want?

1 hour ago, NOP said:

Yes I could link you but its pointless if you don't want to use Fiddlercore

I don't see what difference it makes you are targeting only 1 url, you still need something to do it whether its 1 or 1000?

If you don't want something that is free and will do exactly what you asked for then what exactly do you want?

ok please send me link or code I'll use Fiddlercore I thought I could do it without using FiddlerCore it's okay 

thank you @NOP

You could do it without Fiddlercore but you would be spending a lot of time setting up all the code which is already done for you in Fiddlercore

Fiddler docs are HERE

There is a Fiddlercore wiki HERE which include 2 full demo programs which with a bit of editing you should get to do exactly what you want

On 9/25/2019 at 8:14 PM, NOP said:

You could do it without Fiddlercore but you would be spending a lot of time setting up all the code which is already done for you in Fiddlercore

Fiddler docs are HERE

There is a Fiddlercore wiki HERE which include 2 full demo programs which with a bit of editing you should get to do exactly what you want

could you help me with it ? I don't know how to edit it :( 

I have no idea how you are going to code a program or DLL if you don't even know how to edit a few lines of code which is already done for you

Your original post stated you wanted to code a program...

Can you code .NET or any other language?

Do you have Visual Studio?

Sorry but I'm not going to spoon feed you, you either want help or you want someone to do for you

1 hour ago, NOP said:

I have no idea how you are going to code a program or DLL if you don't even know how to edit a few lines of code which is already done for you

Your original post stated you wanted to code a program...

Can you code .NET or any other language?

Do you have Visual Studio?

Sorry but I'm not going to spoon feed you, you either want help or you want someone to do for you

yes I've VS 
and I'm not programmer but I know some basic of C++ / C#