Tuts 4 You
Teddy Rogers

Feedback and Ideas

Rate this topic

Progman

@Teddy Rogers - okay that sounds fine and reasonable.  I agree there can't be anymore of this he says she says wars of words going on.  But I do not have access to the PM feature anymore.  When post moderation was turned on, for whatever reason I lost access.  But you can check I have never abused the PM feature and hardly used it and now when it would be useful given this moderation - its disappeared altogether.  Kindly let me know if that right can be restored.

Teddy Rogers

Should be fixed now. Apologies for that, it was not intended to happen...

Ted.

• Thanks 1

LCF-AT

Hi again,

ah ok now I see that search options. :) Sorry,my faul.Just wonder why I didnt seen that before.Thank you NOP for the info.About post markings,no I dont wanna use or set browser bookmarks.I would like to have something what keeps here only and without to use any extern handling etc you know.Maybe you can implement such post markings (similar like the like button / as I told before / mark | unmark) and maybe its also possible to set a colored frame around the posts the user did mark for himself to see it quickly if the user X does trace around any topics etc you know.Just only a idea.

greetz

Teddy Rogers

Could you make use of Managed Followed Content as a substitute for bookmarking?

Ted.

• Like 1

LCF-AT

Hi again,

not sure about that so its not same like making some kind of single reply bookmarks you know.In the profile page for example I can choose "see reputation activity" and get a list of all who pressed a like button etc and something like that I would like to have for single replys I do mark for myself (as I told before already).Maybe its possible to add another button into the like button list..."Thanks,Haha,Confused,Sad,Like,......--> Mark <--"....you know.Just my idea so far.Not sure whether you can do that or whether its possible to make that on this forum but you know what I mean right.I think its a good idea.

About MFC.So in this case I only can follow a topic.If the topic has many sites and tons of replys then I also can not find quickly what I am looking for you know.Its not same like the idea about marking / bookmark single replys.

greetz

Teddy Rogers

@LCF-AT I think the closest thing to what you are after is going to be the followed content option for the time being...

Ted.

root

I wanted to suggest a section on the new ghadra decompiler (I'm doing the first tests and the results are excellent). a section for tutorials, modified versions, scripts etc ..😀

Teddy Rogers

I will wait to see what becomes of Ghidra once the surge of excitement and newness of having an NSA tool at hand all settles down. Most probably it will maintain its own site and community, likely centred around GitHub repository...

Ted.