Tuts 4 You

Recognizing Junk code?

malware

I am looking for and want to learn reverse engineering and recognizing junk code? and cleaning junk code? (reverse engineering binary to C code) 

Any example? 

Guest greenbite

I'm fairly certain this user is just trying to increase his/her post count. Not sure if that gives them any extra privileges.

Recent questions asked:

Today - Resources for analyzing malware (this one)
Today - Recognizing Junk code
Yesterday  what Is the value of this memory location? (Similar to a previous post as evlncrn8 noted)
Day before yesterday  Want to develop GUI app using Sciter?
Day to day before yesterday:  Learning Device Driver - Reverse Engineering (.sys)
November 2 -  Want to learn C Programming ?
November 2 - Cracking dot net login?
November 1 - Cracking Crypter using .ctor() ?
October 30 -  Question - Ollydbg
October 27 - How to unpack enigma protector?
October 25 - How to code crypter?
October 24 - What are these junk function?

All of the questions are vague and just one or two lines. OP just asks the questions and do not bother to reply to the answers which indicate OP has no interest in the topic. OP is just doing this for increasing post count. Further no one meddles with so many topics in such a short span of time.

50 minutes ago, greenbite said:

I'm fairly certain this user is just trying to increase his/her post count. Not sure if that gives them any extra privileges.

Recent questions asked:

Today - Resources for analyzing malware (this one)
Today - Recognizing Junk code
Yesterday  what Is the value of this memory location? (Similar to a previous post as evlncrn8 noted)
Day before yesterday  Want to develop GUI app using Sciter?
Day to day before yesterday:  Learning Device Driver - Reverse Engineering (.sys)
November 2 -  Want to learn C Programming ?
November 2 - Cracking dot net login?
November 1 - Cracking Crypter using .ctor() ?
October 30 -  Question - Ollydbg
October 27 - How to unpack enigma protector?
October 25 - How to code crypter?
October 24 - What are these junk function?

All of the questions are vague and just one or two lines. OP just asks the questions and do not bother to reply to the answers which indicate OP has no interest in the topic. OP is just doing this for increasing post count. Further no one meddles with so many topics in such a short span of time.

In the future, I will be more careful asking meaningful question Which will be more than 1 or 2 lines.

and I will also be careful to reply.

Thanks

Yeh, that'll happen.. just a lazy person thinking they can become leet overnight possibly too... sadly more will follow, they always do

15 minutes ago, evlncrn8 said:

Yeh, that'll happen.. just a lazy person thinking they can become leet overnight possibly too... sadly more will follow, they always do

thanks for your comment!