Unpack me :D

TechX

Difficulty : 8/10
Language : C#
Platform : Windows
OS Version : All (Requires .net 4.0)
Packer / Protector : Crypto

Description:

Unpack the file, clean the code and keep the application working.

and make a Short Tut for it.

ScreenShot:

pUEdCrM.jpg.46766fce6ce8eff76193c4d60d1cff54.jpg

Download Links https://hostr.co/4PgLTKiSB2Ms

AntiCrash.rar

Edited by Teddy Rogers

Teddy Rogers

You will need to attach the file to the topic and format the text as per the examples shown, before this will be approved...

Ted.

6 hours ago, Teddy Rogers said:

You will need to attach the file to the topic and format the text as per the examples shown, before this will be approved...

Ted.

How to Edit lol i cant see the "edit" here

Teddy Rogers

Your edit time expired, I have done the work for you. Please follow the guidelines in future, thank you...

Ted.

Unpack? This isn't really obfuscated at all outside of method names. The flow of the program is still all there and easily readable. The file loads, decrypts a resource which contains some basic strings. The main string showing config.txt being a file (which is missing in your rar) trying to be read. The file format is:

array[0] = ?
array[1] = ?
array[2] = IP (local listen)
array[3] = Port (local listen)
array[4] = IP (remote connect)
array[5] = Port (remote connect)
array[6] = ?

Each of these on their own line. This looks like beginning stages of a shitty RAT program. Given that you claim this a 'crypto' I'm going to assume you are from HackForums and want people to test how 'leet' and 'secure' your crappy crypto for a rat is. Garbage like this should not be posted on this site.

Edit - here is the resource decrypted in a readable format since it was 'packed' via a binary writer:

jPowVEC.png

Edited by atom0s
  • Like 1

Unpack? This isn't really obfuscated at all outside of method names. The flow of the program is still all there and easily readable. The file loads, decrypts a resource which contains some basic strings. The main string showing config.txt being a file (which is missing in your rar) trying to be read. The file format is:

array[0] = ?
array[1] = ?
array[6] = ?

Each of these on their own line. This looks like beginning stages of a shitty RAT program. Given that you claim this a 'crypto' I'm going to assume you are from HackForums and want people to test how 'leet' and 'secure' your crappy crypto for a rat is. Garbage like this should not be posted on this site.

Edit - here is the resource decrypted in a readable format since it was 'packed' via a binary writer:

jPowVEC.png

Its not a Rat man lol its a gateway to avoid crashing my server :D but thank you for answer :D

MindSystem

array[0] = ?
array[1] = ?
array[6] = ?

jPowVEC.png

The protection used for this tool is DotRefiner made by Aveloy 

• Like 1

From what I see it's a shitty RAT program, and I guess atoms is right, or if we are both wrong ( o.O ) then show some documentation.