Jessica

Build Modded Confuser Ex

8 posts in this topic

I need best modded confuser ex to protect My application which is build in C#. i am ready to pay for this only. if you have any other suggestions then also tell me.

Thanks

Edited by Jessica

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've used ConfuserEx to pack my free software (AutoIt Obfuscator) but got so many false positives I had to drop it, how is your tool doing with those damn false positives? Did you check it against VirtusTotal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, XenocodeRCE said:

Maybe it will be considered as self-advertising but you can use https://netguard.io  !

haha nice promotion ;):P

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

give me download link for confuser moded

thanx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 9/26/2016 at 7:38 AM, Jessica said:

I need best modded confuser ex to protect My application which is build in C#. i am ready to pay for this only. if you have any other suggestions then also tell me.

Thanks

If you need THE best option out there I could recommend and suggest - http://ki-host.appspot.com/KoiVM -  KoiVM is a virtualizing protector for .NET applications, as a plugin of ConfuserEx.

Oh, up to mention, its protection has been undefeated for 351 days. (Undefeated as in terms that in 351 days no one ever cracking one of the software protected by it, or even itself (the core protection), while other protectors have been defeated and exploited, their authors always have to keep up with new breaches, KoiVM has always be on top of the game, there has been no papers, no guides, no tutorials, no research on it.)

Hope you find it useful and effective!

Edited by 0xNOP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, 0xNOP said:

If you need THE best option out there I could recommend and suggest - http://ki-host.appspot.com/KoiVM -  KoiVM is a virtualizing protector for .NET applications, as a plugin of ConfuserEx.

Oh, up to mention, its protection has been undefeated for 351 days. (Undefeated as in terms that in 351 days no one ever cracking one of the software protected by it, or even itself (the core protection), while other protectors have been defeated and exploited, their authors always have to keep up with new breaches, KoiVM has always be on top of the game, there has been no papers, no guides, no tutorials, no research on it.)

Hope you find it useful and effective!

Discontinue to support and update.

We no longer accept new customer for KoiVM.

http://ki-host.appspot.com/KoiVM/licensing.html

Edited by Perplex
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2017 at 2:00 AM, Perplex said:

Discontinue to support and update.

We no longer accept new customer for KoiVM.

http://ki-host.appspot.com/KoiVM/licensing.html

A real bummer! I recall now the author discontinuing the service a while back but didn't remember!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now