Jump to content
Tuts 4 You
Sign in to follow this  
Cyberwarfare

Looking for Partner | Million Dollar Business Opprtunities

Recommended Posts

Cyberwarfare

I am Looking for a honest partner to business with me. we will open Global company sell our software. But the interesting part is that The partner will Get revenue of 500K each 3 Years. If is not this enough we will negotiate.

 
First of all,
About Me: I am Senior Software development engineer, Information security researcher, Malware Analyst, Computer hardware and software architect, Chief Independent researcher and Computer and software scientist.
 
Okay, Now Step two, what is produce ? And what i research on ? And why would i need an honest investor and partner to handle and help ?
My software's are Super expensive and valuable. If you think why ? then let me tell you, This software's helps Govt. Law enforcement agencies to reduce and fight cyber crime and track criminals and remote forensic.
I have some innovative inventions that Even Top research agencies like darpa are not aware of.
 
Ok now something, I am a competitor. I participated on FBI Malware solicitation and windows 8 Exploit and security mitigation technique bypass bounty.
 
I have been programming for 10+ years on C++ and C , ASM programming language.
 
I have potential. I will be happy to hear from you if you are interested in me if you see any profit or you want to handle my business as a partner.
Huge profit guaranteed.
 
Kind Regards,
-N   
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Teddy Rogers

If you are looking for an investor or partner it may be a good idea to throw in some links or information about your company, examples of software already developed (or currently under development), past and expected revenue streams, etc. I don't want to sound too critical but throwing in a lump sum value in the first paragraph doesn't sit well with me...

Ted.

Share this post


Link to post
Cyberwarfare
3 minutes ago, Teddy Rogers said:

If you are looking for an investor or partner it may be a good idea to throw in some links or information about your company, examples of software already developed (or currently under development), past and expected revenue streams, etc. I don't want to sound too critical but throwing in a lump sum value in the first paragraph doesn't sit well with me...

Ted.

software Module is being developed and have to develop further and need trustworthy partner for further. And we will negotiate our shareholding with each other with my partner and our expected revenue is around 5 million USD in 1 year. I know it's sound little obsessive. but the software I produce and the level it is extreme , sophisticated and valuable.

No I appreciate your question you are not totally critical. you have right to know about the project as I have made public this proposal so you can understand the proposal.

Thank you so much for you question. I  might help to help understand you and as well many other people in there!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Kurapica

Some people here may be monsters but they won't work for monsters.

personally I refuse to work for the interest of any government.

just my humble opinion.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Cyberwarfare
2 hours ago, Kurapica said:

Some people here may be monsters but they won't work for monsters.

personally I refuse to work for the interest of any government.

just my humble opinion.

But if the intentions is Good! We are trying to help.

Thanks for your opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
kao
13 hours ago, Cyberwarfare said:

I am Senior Software development engineer, Information security researcher, Malware Analyst, Computer hardware and software architect, Chief Independent researcher and Computer and software scientist.

I have been programming for 10+ years on C++ and C , ASM programming language.

Considering the amount of expertise you've demonstrated so far on this forum, none of this is true. Based on your posts I would estimate:

* your age is somewhere around 13;

* your programming expertise consists of compiling "hello world" type of program;

* your biggest achievement: using ready made keylogger to bug your best friends/teachers/parent pc.

 

Of course, I might be wrong - but that's what your activity here has demonstrated. Care to *prove* me wrong?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
CodeExplorer
Quote

* your programming expertise consists of compiling "hello world" type of program;

Nobody is that good, kao! :-)
 

Share this post


Link to post
Cyberwarfare
1 hour ago, kao said:

Considering the amount of expertise you've demonstrated so far on this forum, none of this is true. Based on your posts I would estimate:

* your age is somewhere around 13;

* your programming expertise consists of compiling "hello world" type of program;

* your biggest achievement: using ready made keylogger to bug your best friends/teachers/parent pc.

 

Of course, I might be wrong - but that's what your activity here has demonstrated. Care to *prove* me wrong?

Considering the amount of expertise you've demonstrated so far on this forum, none of this is true. Based on your posts I would estimate:
 
Answer: Your correct in somewhere. but at first that's for you concern i appreciate it.
i have posted some thread on this forum those are really some concerned level though. but let me tell you something.
I have started my career with windows Kernel mode driver development ring0 5 years ago. and you might know that syntax is similar to C.
then i jumped to C++. and i stated to learning it. I asked some Informative question like .Net disassmeble engine
that does not mean i am 13 years old. that's an information. and i was trying to find. and another question i was trying
to find How to path byte few weeks ago. Now i don't need help because i made an disassemble engine in C++. so i will able to path byte
better manner. But the suggestion got from this forums ware so poor. But researhing some time i fugure out i would rather create a disassemble eigne so i can pathe byte .
And i asked How to crack software. I apologize. i don't knoe anything about craking i wanted to learn. so unpacking. these ware unknown to me. and i don't want to know learn now.
But i am a Good Reverse engineer. i became last week. trust me i am 20 years old.
And i am Ring0 Progarmmer. so i think i am good where i am good at. and my expereince in C and C++ is growing everyday.
thanks for you concern i appreciate it and i will appreciate you conern in future.
Kind regareds,
-n

Share this post


Link to post
Kurapica

I was about to say what kao has just said but I thought maybe we should give you some time to prove yourself.

Call me an obsessed perfectionist but your English doesn't match the level of expertise you have declared in your first post.

This raises many doubts about your real intentions or even background.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
NOP

I too am dubious about your claims, and here is why...

Quote

I am Senior Software development engineer, Information security researcher, Malware Analyst, Computer hardware and software architect, Chief Independent researcher and Computer and software scientist.

For a malware analyst you are asking some pretty basic questions about malware, unpacking and RE

For a chief independent researcher you are asking some basic questions which have been answered numerous times, I would expect a researcher to use search or google...

Quote

I have been programming for 10+ years on C++ and C , ASM programming language

For someone who has been programming for over 10 years it really surprises me that you cant create a little code to open a file and change a byte...
 

Quote

 

I have been programming for 10+ years on C++ and C , ASM programming language

I have started my career with windows Kernel mode driver development ring0 5 years ago

trust me i am 20 years old.

 

 

 

 

You are 20 years old, you have been programming since 10 years old?

You started your career when you were 15 years old?

It's not a good start, your intentions might be good but none of your statements add up so I very much doubt you will get what your asking from here.

BTW, you can ask whatever you like for software but it doesn't mean anyone will buy it at that price, do u have a business plan? Do you have any sales so far or just ideas?

Just my opinion of course, sorry ;)

Edited by NOP (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Extreme Coders

Its evident that you are trolling on this forum.With a 10+ years of experience you would not be making posts like this

or this

It's elementary, my dear watson.

 

Edited by Extreme Coders (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Cyberwarfare
1 hour ago, Extreme Coders said:

Its evident that you are trolling on this forum.With a 10+ years of experience you would not be making posts like this

or this

It's elementary, my dear watson.

 

have I asked any question regarding Driver programming or bootkit or roorkit ? Please mention. I will be happy to leave this forum if you can prove I am not experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Cyberwarfare
2 hours ago, Extreme Coders said:

Its evident that you are trolling on this forum.With a 10+ years of experience you would not be making posts like this

or this

It's elementary, my dear watson.

 

I am not trolling you are a stupid indian scammer. some indian scammed me. Indian's are always scammer bitch.

Share this post


Link to post
evlncrn8

english isnt the op's first language is it ?... 'produce' for 'product' for example, among many other howlers

Share this post


Link to post
samoray
1 hour ago, Cyberwarfare said:

I am not trolling you are a stupid indian scammer. some indian scammed me. Indian's are always scammer bitch.

I think you're losing patience right now, please stay in line and just give us some of your driver releases / malware analysis or somethings you released in the past .

Share this post


Link to post
udg

:lol:<_<

what's going on here ?

try to find someone @kickstarter.com

Share this post


Link to post
Reasen
14 hours ago, Cyberwarfare said:
And i asked How to crack software. I apologize. i don't knoe anything about craking i wanted to learn. so unpacking. these ware unknown to me. and i don't want to know learn now.
But i am a Good Reverse engineer. i became last week. trust me i am 20 years old.
And i am Ring0 Progarmmer.

 

Yeah and 10 years of expecience; Go to HackForums.net, maybe you can find something at your actual level.

Of course, many kids will #Rekt you anyways.

Edited by Reasen (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
kao

OK, enough of name calling.

I misjudged your age and I apologize for that. As for the rest - actions speak louder than words. So far you haven't demonstrated a single line of code you've written or any research you've done.

 

Yes, I would very much love to move from my stable position in a big company to a startup that brings in $500k in a year. Most people would. But not in this case, sorry. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Loki

Closing this.

I think it's clear that this forum is not going to bring you the outcome you wanted (whether you have the skills claimed or not).

One thing to consider though - you attacked extreme coders for his nationality (in itself something I, personally, would ban you for) yet he has contributed a huge amount to both the forum and the RCE scene in general. Consider just one of these contributions here, then rethink your attitude:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/easypythondecompiler/

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...