Tuts 4 You

Looking to pack or apply any obfuscation to an exe. 

NoPackNoLife

NoPackNoLife

Looking to pack or apply any obfuscation to an exe. 
Using packers like Themida do not work, so something else needs to be done. It doesn't need to be anything crazy or super obfuscated, it just needs to not be able to be thrown in a hex editor and have its string exacted, or be compared to other versions in a hex file comparer. 

I AM paying for this.
If you're interested/willing or know someone who might be, please PM me. 
Thanks

On 4/28/2016 at 10:19 PM, mudlord said:

Packers like VMProtect, Obsidium, and Themida don't work???

Either he doesn't have any idea of what he's asking for or what he even came for... or I don't even know, what else he could be looking for if  VMProtect, Obsidium, and Themida doesn't work for him...

@OP, Have you tried Morphine? it's written in Delphi and the source is lying around somewhere you could modify it at your flavor and have a personalized polymorphic engine. IDEK whatelse you can look for...

It sounds like something for string encryption, which is what any modern protector should do. I remember obsidium having specific API calls to encrypt certain strings.

Just create your own little encryption / decryption sequence for strings in your code.. inline patch in a decoding sequence for resources section before starting oep heaps of home made ways you could do this...