Tuts 4 You

From where did you learn Assembly x86 ?

0ne

Hello everybody : )

I am looking for a good guide for learning assembly x86, so that later I could learn reverse engineering.

I have a limited knowledge of assembly, and I could solve easy/medium Crackme,I solved several from: HackThisSite and etc..

When I open debuggers/disassembler and trying to solve, I understand that the main part,

but there are parts of the margin (less important) that I do not understand, so I want to learn assembly in a "pure" so I know it everything.

Can you recommend me a book / website that teaches assembly x86 ?

Hello everybody : )

I am looking for a good guide for learning assembly x86, so that later I could learn reverse engineering.

I have a limited knowledge of assembly, and I could solve easy/medium Crackme,I solved several from: HackThisSite and etc..

When I open debuggers/disassembler and trying to solve, I understand that the main part,

but there are parts of the margin (less important) that I do not understand, so I want to learn assembly in a "pure" so I know it everything.

Can you recommend me a book / website that teaches assembly x86 ?

other than the mentioned above, looking at the cheat engine scripts helped me to learn assembly in a great way .Another source was playing with asm instructions in olly after checking them from intel manual (explains what they actually do) .I started reversing around 2007 so stackoverflow wasnt known to me back in those days so mostly tuts from this site made for newbies helped me a lot (specially very old tuts written for softs as old as from 95~97 as they had little to no protection.) . I remember astalavista or something like that was another rich source of warez and tuts . 

google is your friend.. masm32 site has a nice forum...

There is no a book / series of guides..

I would recommend The Art of Assembly Language book

The book teaches High Level Assembly, is that okay?

other than the mentioned above, looking at the cheat engine scripts helped me to learn assembly in a great way .Another source was playing with asm instructions in olly after checking them from intel manual (explains what they actually do) .I started reversing around 2007 so stackoverflow wasnt known to me back in those days so mostly tuts from this site made for newbies helped me a lot (specially very old tuts written for softs as old as from 95~97 as they had little to no protection.) . I remember astalavista or something like that was another rich source of warez and tuts . 

I am looking for a book / series of guides.

The intel manual is reference.

Thank you.

The book teaches High Level Assembly, is that okay?

All windows ASM is high level (with some exceptions in the kernel). Check out these nasm tuts that will teach you to code anything u want using the basic 190 interrupts - http://www.asmtutor.com/

Once u get the hang of nasm, win masm won't be hard. I try to code asm everyday to learn more. I'd recomend to forget about reversing and focus on programming. If u know coding, reversing will be easy.

All windows ASM is high level (with some exceptions in the kernel). Check out these nasm tuts that will teach you to code anything u want using the basic 190 interrupts - http://www.asmtutor.com/

Once u get the hang of nasm, win masm won't be hard. I try to code asm everyday to learn more. I'd recomend to forget about reversing and focus on programming. If u know coding, reversing will be easy.

So first read the book The Art of Assembly?

Then read the link you give me?

Thank you very much!

https://tuts4you.com/download.php?view.2876

lena tutorials best for beginers

But it not designed to learn Assembly.

I have already written that I understand the main part of guides, but the parts "least important" do not talk, I want to know everything from the beginning.

Less important things, it's commands that do not directly affect the program, this is how a function call is made, what happens behind the scenes, and of course, more full of things ..

The book really looks good.

But because you said "think" it does not really help me, I ask those who have experience in reverse engineering.

Bro I mean I have read this book, thinking means comparing this book with others, its easy to read and shows all the processes