Forgot your password?
mrexodia, October 27, 2013 in x64dbg
thanks for this great work .
If you posted suggestions here and you didn't see them in the new release, don't worry. We take them seriously, but we cannot implement every suggestion in a new release. Especially small things like new context menus etc take a lot of time and we want to focus on big differences.
In time everything you guys suggest will be implemented
Note for everyone... please can you create new topics - in this forum - for bug reports and feature requests so that Mr. eXoDia can keep this topic for announcing new versions and change logs. Thank you...
V1.9ALPHA is out, featuring many requested changes!
- fixed scroll bar ranges in tables
- support SetThreadName exception
- fixed a very annoying bug on some systems with the '^' character being inserted after the '6' without shift pressed
- re-enabled autocomments (strings etc)
- strings in register view
- search for inter-modular calls
- CALL <jmp.&user32.MessageBoxA> auto label
- shift+click selection
- latest XEDParse version (you can now assemble jumps etc)
- auto-select next instruction after assembling
- assemble -> fill with NOPs
- fixed a bug with the sidebar (jumps going out of the bar have no lines anymore)
- breakpoint menu in dump (hwbp)
- hexdump ASCII/UNICODE are now actually readable (no spaces between characters)
- save previous hexdump view mode to config
- fixed incorrect stack default option (remove your config to apply)
- memory breakpoints are highlighted in the memory map
- copy context menu in every StdTable (not yet in disasm/dump)
- breakpoint context menu in memory map
- follow in dump/disasm context menu in memory map
- removed invalid 'OrdinalX' from symbol view
- section name + module name + rva + label in InfoBox
- list comments/labels/bookmarks/functions in the reference view
- fixed a bug in memfindpattern (thanks to Computer_Angel)
- fixed a crash when deleting all breakpoints
- ctrl+g now works in CPUDump
- fixed a bug with printing the instruction immediat values
- added hex edit dialog
- added binary edit/copy/paste context menu in disasm/dump/stack
- binary fill (with wildcard support)
- added search for -> pattern context menu option
- required administrator in manifest (may resolve some random bugs)
- fully support patching (+ save to file) + advanced patch dialog
- patch import/export
- fixed jmp/call FAR tokenizing
- support 0x prefixed numbers
- added some exception names when an exception is reached
- binary -> fill NOPs in disassembly
- fixed a bug with disassembling on an invalid address
- add support to get the module base (see help)
- updated help, most commands are now documented
Thanks for the map loader plugin, been looking for such a thing for x64_dbg.
So now that coloring is supported I made x64dbg look like my olly so I finally feel "at home". (Also because all other features I missed are now mostly supported)
... read on here (topic moved)
@Cypher can you upload the theme for me? looks really good.
Thanks Mr.Exodia for the update!!!!
@Artic as written you only have to replace the colors section in the ini with my posted stuff. There's no other way to import a scheme. Easy enough like it is
Edit: If anyone has a good olly theme that also other people like, send it to me and will do a x64dbg theme out of it
@cypher did not seethis
ill look at my mods and will send you a theme.
May I suggest you guys place this theme stuff in a separate thread?
Thanks to besoeso I found a bug in the WinAPI which caused NtQueryObject to not set the required structure size. Long story short, if you have Windows XP, download the updated DeviceNameResolver here and copy&replace it in your x64_dbg directory: https://bitbucket.org/mrexodia/devicenameresolver/downloads/DeviceNameResolver_002.rar
Keep up the good work Mr. eXoDia and company!
x64dbg is a good tool for crackers.
add update checker
needed commandline support ( "c:\program files\test.exe" param1 param2 ...)
@av999 you can do that via command initdbg . See the help file
@av999: You can also use the commandline to start debugging a file, for example:
x64_dbg.exe "C:\Program Files\test.exe"
"via command initdbg " - how?
i want run xdbg with ""C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2009\acad.exe" /p "" /w "" /b "C:\Program Files\name1\name2.scr""
Again, please use the forum here for posting support or feature requests.
EDIT: Answer to your question, the commands in http://help.x64dbg.com should be entered in the command bar inside x64_dbg (see the bottom).
Just wanted to say amazing tool/work. Was waiting for such thing for a long time!
V2.0ALPHA is out!
- added _dbgfunctions to plugin header
- fixed some context menu bugs in the RegistersView
- option to disassemble in uppercase
- color settings for symbol log
- use hexedit colors in ASCII and UNICODE fiels in HexEditDialog
- added various plugin functions
- automatically add plugin callbacks on certain exports (see help)
- updated help
- updated DeviceNameResolver
- added boundary checks on DbgMem* functions (resolved some crash)
- added patches, comments, labels, bookmarks, functions to the toolbar
- speed boost because the memory map is now cached
- allow sorting in every StdTable (References, Symbols etc)
- added simple update checker
- limit size of the log view
- click bullets to enable/disable/remove breakpoints
- fixed a display bug in the title when not inside a module
- fixed attaching (does not hang anymore)
- fixed issue with deleting disabled breakpoints
- fixed an issue with the last breakpoint never removed from the database
- fixed a crash in the string reference functions
- fixed a bug in valapifromstring (test.exe:imagebase now works)
- double click now works better
- double click on breakpoints will follow in CPU
- fixed a display bug in the InfoBox
- breakpoints/bookmarks in the reference view
- fixed focus problem in Goto dialog
- double click on the CIP register will follow it in the CPU
- added font customization options
- fixed a bug with displaying 'rep stosb'
- fixed a display bug when there are no bookmarks/comments etc
- fixed a bug in valtostring, editing CSP will now actually update the stack
- fixed a bug with negative values in 'complex' expressions
- WordEditDialog now allows signed and unsigned decimal editing too
- added callstack
- added 'Patches' to Disassembly context menu
- you can now 'Modify' a value in the stack from the context menu
the download link is still 0.19 alpha.
@White: There were some issues at sourceforge, the new file is uploaded http://sourceforge.net/projects/x64dbg/files/alpha/release/release_020.rar/download but although I set the property for it to be on the main page it doesn't work. Set it again, hopefully it will change soon.
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Already have an account? Sign in here.