Tuts 4 You

[UnpackMe] Themida 2.2.6.0

nProtect

@ yano65bis

The problem is that I have a choice between 2 diffrent record tools.

Screen2Exe - Freeware and created very small size videos also for long records so this is a master advantage for me.Disadvantage is the video handling later so you can not seek forward / backward quickly and also not in realtime and play + pause function only works in not fullscreen modus.

InstandDemo - This tool can create very friendly handling videos but the big disadvantage are the created size of the video.Almost one minute record need one Megabyte so this is just too much.

So all in all to get low sizes is the most important point for me and thats the reason why I still choose the first tool.So I think you have to live with that problem if you watch my stuff.Also on the other hand its also a advantage for me to control whether you or others really watched my video|s complete or not. :) Anyway,so just try to use the play / pause button as GIV already said and if something not works or you have some problems to follow any step then just make some notes and ask later about it.

greetz

• Like 1

Hi

First i apologize GIVE for writing in caps,sorry man.

Yes LCF-AT we must live with that :) i'll try.
I me sure i will can adapt myself to these greats videos tuts.thanks LCF-AT
Greetz

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...
Teddy Rogers
1 hour ago, Reverser53 said:

please reupload following files.

They were never uploaded as @LCF-AT had problems. Maybe he still has copies?

Ted.

Teddy Rogers
5 hours ago, LCF-AT said:

Just wonder why we got just downloaded 0 byte files!?

Ten years ago, my memory does not stretch that far back... 🤔

Ted.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, LCF-AT said:

I still have those two rar packs. :) Just wonder why we got just downloaded 0 byte files!? Why @Teddy Rogers? Is it a download problem or are those files really 0 on your server? I have attached the two rar packages again now in this post.

NOTEPAD_XP_WL - Unpacked x2.rar 6.41 MB · 5 downloads

NOTEPAD_XP_WL_DP_SmallSize.rar 32.93 kB · 2 downloads

greetz

14 hours ago, Teddy Rogers said:

Ten years ago, my memory does not stretch that far back... 🤔

Ted.

There also seems to be a problem with these two links. :(

(Edit: Sorry. Is Part 1, Part 2 ...)

https://forum.tuts4you.com/topic/33600-themida-winlicense-hwid-bypass-tool-10/#comment-155563

shot_1.jpg.03b2683b747951e098e0d0e658eef35b.jpg

Edited by boot
Correct mistakes...
  • Like 1

Hey guys,

so I tried to find those new broken tuto package called "TheMida WinLicense HWID Bypass Tool 1.0" or similar but I can't find anything anymore in my data lists. Could be that I put some RE stuff & tuts on any USB stick somewhere I made no data list snapshot of them. Also remember that one USB stick did throw CRC errors of my rar packages what made me really angry (long time ago). :) Anyway, I can't find it now but any member/s from here should have it who could upload it for us if possible.

@Teddy Rogers

"Ten years ago, my memory does not stretch that far back..." (quote selection did not work in this topic!? New bug?) Yes, it's clear Ted, but why are the files on your server broken? There are many more I think. Maybe you can have a look on all files on your server (like in explorer) and sort them all by size and all 0 bytes files you can maybe mark as broken on the download attachments / download pages etc or you just create a new "Broken Files Infos Page" on this forum where you show all broken / damage 0 byte files etc. Now we user can check the list and can find & upload those files new so that you can fix the broken files and remove them from the list. You know, something like that maybe.

greetz

• Like 1

@LCF-AT  is it possible to use your script (on 1st page of this thread) to run under W7 x64?

I'm using Olly2 + ODbgScript v2.x  x32  +  input target: 

cd2079e234af217eed6ec0611f1cdc26 *ThemidaTest.exe

When I run just in Olly - app runs fine and dbg is not detected (I'm using ScyllaHide Olly2 plugin ver 1.5.0 to hide  using Themida profile

but, when I try to execte the script you provided I"m getting this error:

---------------------------
Themida
An internal exception occured (Address: 0x4321e6)
Please, contact support@oreans.com. Thank you!
OK   

Does it mean that app is seeing debugger when executing script?

Could you hint me any clue(s) where should I look in order to mitigate it ...

THanks in advance

Hi,

not sure about Olly2 and using script plugin so I was just using Olly 1 with ODBG script also on Windows 7. So in the script top itself you can see the infos...

//  Environment :  WinXP-SP2/SP3 or Windows7 32 Bit,OllyDbg V1.10,    * /////////////
//                 ODBGScript v1.82.6,StrongOD 0.4.8.892,PhantOm 1.79 * ////////////

...but you can also use it on x64 with Olly 1 etc. In case of using Scylla instead of StrongOD & Phant0m you need to check the exception tab in Olly. I think you have to uncheck the exception handling for all 0-F but I don't remember anymore so good. Just remember I made any video for Windows 7....look here....

https://forum.tuts4you.com/topic/34085-themida-winlicense-ultra-unpacker-14/?do=findComment&comment=157819

...download the video / script "Win 7 SingleStep Bypass.rar". Watch it and test the attached script to bypass the internal error. Not sure whether it works for you. I'am too old for RE and will not start it again. :) Just try this or otherwise anyone else can maybe help you with that problem.

greetz

• Like 2

Thank you for a prompt reply @LCF-AT!

My general idea is that Olly2 is much more bullet-proof engine if we compare it with old good geriatric Olly1 :)

My exceptions settins in Olly2 are as follows: (hope thats right)

image.png.29df7fe2311238b722fd4966b2346ffd.png

Thanks for poinint out into old good topic, will explore it and report back my findings!

cheers!

• Like 1

Teddy Rogers
18 hours ago, LCF-AT said:

but why are the files on your server broken?

I assume, back then they were probably triggering the servers protection/ scanning and were never fully uploaded. If you find it still occurring please let me know...

Ted.

• Like 1