Tuts 4 You

[Unpackme + Crackme] Delphi [Very Hard]

Guest 2cool4u

Guest 2cool4u

You need to make it accept not valid username and userkey. When you run the app first select cracktest.exe as a program and than fill in username and userkey and than click run program. If it says "sorry invalid vip member" than you are failed and if it says something like "valid" and closes itself than you have successfully bypassed the login check.

You need to upload the cracked bin to prove it that you have cracked it. Rate the difficulty level. Good Luck.

delphicrackmehard.rar

Edited by 2cool4u

Protected with SafeEngine.....

VB6 compiled..... as RDS says.

Not looked with other protection detection tool.

It does not present any interest because is not a genuine unpackme.

Edited by GIV

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 2cool4u

Sorry to say but none will be interested because this is not a genuwine unpackme.

I don't know how can you say that it is not genuine unpack me. Protected with safengine and delphi build.

Status after 30 days:-

Not Cracked

Not Unpacked

Do you think as you review the similar challenges from this site that would be a problem for any skilled unpacker around here?

Guest 2cool4u

Do you think as you review the similar challenges from this site that would be a problem for any skilled unpacker around here?

81 downloads.... It proves a hell lot of different story.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest 2cool4u

Status after 60 days(106 downloads):-

Not Cracked

Not Unpacked

I think it is too hard for everyone here. And don't whim that it is not valid unpack me. I have see simililar crackmes here packed with obfuscators which got cracked by experties.

Guest 2cool4u

Yes it is....

Show us how to do.

:red_indian:

hahahah GIV, stay out if you can't contribute in cracking or unpacking. No hard feelings :)

I gues you don't know also.

No hard feelings

Show us the way if you are a smart one or be banned if you trow with words without knowing what you are talking about.

:)

Edited by GIV

Guest 2cool4u

I gues you don't know also.

No hard feelings

Show us the way if you are a smart one or be banned if you trow with words without knowing what you are talking about.

:)

Show what? Show how to crack? are you crazy? Btw just so to let you know, it already got cracked by one guy in other forum but not fully as his cracked bin will not fetch any data from the server for which it is made.

Guest 2cool4u

I think this thread must go to trash.

A valid reason would suffice :)

Just beacuse you are skid? you stated this a vb6 compiled solely on the basis of rdg packer detection. Pretty much proves your experties and you are asking it is not valid crack me/unpack me and this thread must be trashed. Oh well...

Edited by 2cool4u

I think you don't read the forum rules before posting this.

I don't have any time for argue.

I think you don't get-it anyway.

Hi all,

so yesterday a friend told me to have a look on this topic and I did. :) So here my unpacked file just test and tell.Info,it't not cracked just full clean unpacked [don't like cracking etc also not with some internet access etc].So now some of you can use my unpacked file to crack whatever to crack is etc.

Unpack-Level: 3 of 10

Why only 3 and not more?So the way to fix all commands is easy so the problem is to create a good working & "fast" way to do this. :) MultiASM should be also your friend. ;) Good luck for all others who still working on this protection.

PS: Just start the file and wait some moments then it starts.

greetz

CMF_Unpacked.rar

• Like 1

Hi all,

so yesterday a friend told me to have a look on this topic and I did. :) So here my unpacked file just test and tell.Info,it't not cracked just full clean unpacked [don't like cracking etc also not with some internet access etc].So now some of you can use my unpacked file to crack whatever to crack is etc.

Unpack-Level: 3 of 10

Why only 3 and not more?So the way to fix all commands is easy so the problem is to create a good working & "fast" way to do this. :) MultiASM should be also your friend. ;) Good luck for all others who still working on this protection.

PS: Just start the file and wait some moments then it starts.

greetz

Very nice unpacked working flawlessly win7 32 bit :clap3: :clap3:

people think this protection is uncrackable but really is not. It can be done with some patience not that difficult. :)

Below is my cracked file using unpacked file of LCF-AT :)

All connections have been killed including those nasty xxx.html.

CMF_Unpacked_Cracked.rar

Edited by Lostin
  • Like 1

@2cool4u - I think now you will keep your mouth shut and think before you speak. You know nothing.

@LCF-AT - i have never have any doubt you can not unpack this. :)

@Lostin - is silly kid game. The cracking is just a time consuming for the pleasure of a lonley kid. Congrats...