Tuts 4 You

How to write a plugin for ollydbg?

r42fr

For the last ollydbg version, you'll have to take the .lib and headers from : http://www.ollydbg.de/plug201h.zip

There is not a lot of documentation, and it is quite hard to write plugins since it's not finished. But as I successed and many of other people, you should be able too.

You will have to code in c/c++ with unicode and you'll have to put at least this function :: http://www.ollydbg.de/Help/ODBG2_Pluginquery.htm

More infos : odbg2 callbacks = http://www.ollydbg.de/Help/i_Plugins.htm

Actual API info : http://www.ollydbg.de/Help/Main.htm

• Like 1
 and it is quite hard to write plugins

No is easy like Olly 1 i have written 3 Olly2 plugins with many function.

But is Olly2 not finish "Release version" is the write plugins senseless :play_ball:

But In Olly2 is not any function like olly 1 "Copy to Executable >> all modificatons" this is angry

@ragdog: I directly tried to write odbg2 plugins and it's quite hardcore with the APIs when you want your plugin to be in the debugging process and do some memory stuff.

it's quite hardcore

I have long educated the pdk and have many traced in olly now is it easy

and have wrote plugins for add new function like dataripper,rva converter or anti debug,......

but i must now change my source for the version "PLUGIN_VERSION          equ     002010001h "

and find the new Rva address to patch my function in the new olly.

and now wait i for the final release of Ollydbg2

And in Olly2 is patching not easy it have not any function

like Olly1 "Copy to Executable >> all modificatons"

Edited by ragdog

How do u rip data from dump windows? I cant figure it out.. unless i emulate ctrl+c key press T____T

Ps.

Olly is so rare and API documentation is still so poooor. my2Cents!

Lets use the OllyDbg 2 API stdapi (HGLOBAL) Copydumpselection(t_dump *pd, int mode) to copy the code you selected.

Edited by vic4key
  • Like 1

And in Olly2 is patching not easy it have not any function

like Olly1 "Copy to Executable >> all modificatons"

You should be able to use the Edit->Copy to executable menu. I did not test very well though...

Greetings

Lets use the OllyDbg 2 API stdapi (HGLOBAL) Copydumpselection(t_dump *pd, int mode) to copy the code you selected.

This gived me direction to look for as i use Olly1 ;)

Edited: Nwm, i solved it with ReadMemory @100

Edited by 6748222

@Mr. eXoDia

You should be able to use the Edit->Copy to executable menu. I did not test very well though...

Yes only a one selected line what if i have many patched on differrent addresse

Then must you select part for part and Edit->Copy to executable

In Olly1 can your use Copy to Executable >> all modificatons

Try it

@ragdog: it's true indeed... maybe making a plugin that selects all data in range of the raw_size will help (although I have no idea how to create olly2 plugins)

Greetings

To coding a Olly2 plugin is not the problem

But how it works this function to copy all modifiction

Ok i can read out the after modfied the bytes from memory and write my own patcher but is not same olly 1

I have ask Oleh via Email but not any answhere ,and i hope Oleh add this function in a later function

And if I do not know  he implement this "copy all mod" in a later version , is make a plugin for it useless works.

And Multiasm for Ollydbg2 is useless :rudolph:

You can patch it with multiasm but not with olly save it

Edited by ragdog
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
e_z_minded_guy

I just want to thank everyone for posting such useful information about programming plugin's for Ollydbg. Very useful stuff here!

Hi all
In latest version of olly plugins writen with VC, plugin can not call ODBG2_Pluginuddrecord function.

For example when restart or exit ollydbg i lose my already setting bocmarks, but this happens only when plugin is compiled with CodeBlocks or VC, with Borland it worked correctly.Has anyone seen or found a solution for this "problem" ?