Tuts 4 You

Save Assembly to File

Dumpper

Hi,

At this time i have success load byte array contain assembly to application, Below sample script:

//1. Load raw assembly from byte array

Assembly SampleAssembly = Assembly.Load(byte_arr_assembly);

//2. Launch Form Inside Assembley, Success

if (SampleAssembly != null)
            {

Type[] types = SampleAssembly.GetTypes();                foreach (Type type in types)
                {
                    MethodInfo[] methodInfos = type.GetMethods(BindingFlags.Public | BindingFlags.Static);                    foreach (MethodInfo mf in methodInfos)
                    {
                        if (mf.Name == "Invoke")
                        {
                            type.InvokeMember("Invoke", BindingFlags.InvokeMethod, null, null, new object[0]);
                            break;
                        }
                    }

}
            }

My Question: How i can save those assembly to file, so i can run it,

Regards,

B.C

I didn't exactly understand the question.

If uou want to dump an assembly from your program, then just insert File.WriteAllBytes(@"C:\myfile.exe", byte_arr_assembly).

If you want to make the assembly to load, then just create a DLL then copy its bytes.

If it's not your program and you want to dump, you can insert File.WriteAllBytes(@"C:\myfile.exe", byte_arr_assembly), use WinDBG with SOS or use Reflector VSPro in VS. There's nothing easier ;)

EDIT: btw, why every types/methods are checked ? you should better use GetType("MyType") and GetMethod("MyMethod") ?

Edited by mArTi

Hello mArTi,

Tq for attention, finally success directly write byte array to file as your advice,

"btw, why every types/methods are checked ? you should better use GetType("MyType") and GetMethod("MyMethod") ?"

Actually i don't know assembly inside byte array coz obfuscated, so i use those methode, 

Edited by Dumpper