Tuts 4 You

Hardest software protection system.

elmonoperezoso

Still same bugs in the latest version

i have unpacked couple of Safengine packed apps with its max protections, even though i am not that good when it comes to packers, so it is not the best as you think :P

hard to belive even lcf-at and some big unpackers get messy with it :o

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Teddy Rogers

What in your opinion the best protector for the program?

I have merged your topic here as it is basically the same question already asked and discussed...

Ted.

• Like 1

the hardest is when you can't found tutorial to unpack it like enigma virtual box (it freeware but paid version easily unpacked because a lot of tutorial) or intellilock for .net app

• 2 weeks later...

the hardest is when you can't found tutorial to unpack it like enigma virtual box (it freeware but paid version easily unpacked because a lot of tutorial) or intellilock for .net app

it's impossible to some protector release publicly and you can't find any tut about reversing it , always there is a way

you should just select good one

• 4 weeks later...

Think why RAR files cannot be cracked or password reversed ?  I don`t know till now anyone to reverse the RAR password (talking about the full encrypt with filenames). There are tools for bruteforce the password but they can take 100-200 years to goal if you set like 25-30 characters long :) . So is there any exe packer like what Winrar do with encrypt filenames ?

Think why RAR files cannot be cracked or password reversed ?  I don`t know till now anyone to reverse the RAR password (talking about the full encrypt with filenames). There are tools for bruteforce the password but they can take 100-200 years to goal if you set like 25-30 characters long :) . So is there any exe packer like what Winrar do with encrypt filenames ?

Yes , there is

Hefaz Protector (Retired Persian Protector) has done this , Encrypt Application with some part of license information so you can't run / unpack protected application without valid license

and maybe artan protector use this in new versions

Edited by Gladiator
  • 5 weeks later...

there is no doubt.every protector has a strong point,Safengine is good at AntiCrack,VMProtect is good at VM,etc.select one or more protect your app on different purpose.

• 4 weeks later...

run a vm within your code, polymorphic code sections then wrap it off with a full blown protection with vmprotect.  that is 3 hard jobs for an unpack challenge.  also proxy loaders tht are also triple protected which handle a secure stream between you and the target application.