Tuts 4 You

how to identify the protection method ?

newcommer

Hi,

After reading and playing lots of pages and tools ( I am sure this is nothing ) ) as a newbie I am very confused !

I have .net dll trying to delete the time limit but even could not start doing it, because every new report I see a new protection system which seems to me logical that my ddl has it !! So;

Is there any doc that systematically deals , helps to understand which protection methods are used in the dll ?

Also if these systems resembles to can you guide to a way ?

As far as I can see ; StrongName + obfuscate + string / all encoding is present.

Thanks,

i am newbie to cding u can use this .

i got it from another cracking site

RDG Packer Detector v0.6.7 2011 Vx-Edition
/>http://www.rdgsoft.8k.com/ [HOMEPAGE]

thanks for the reply folks!

but no result for me;

- for RDG Packer Detector says, Compiler Micro / Detected Linky you, when I did the powerfull method says Nothing !!?? no documentation so nothing to say.

- protection_id -> [!] File appears to have no protection or is using an unknown protection

- peid -> fast check - packed, EP check - not packed

really confused ! I am sure Iam missing points ...

any help appreciated, are we allowed to paste the file here ? maybe someone can have a quick look ?

thanks kn0w.

It is not compatible with .Net DLL s though cry.gif

PE detective and :net generic unpacker showed NOTHING ! only they say that it is .NET.

Is there a possiblity of no packing tools used ?? But can not trace any string or code from the reflector / spices or others!

Is it common that only StrongName and Obfuscation is used ? Then how will I find the "trial expired" ? crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

Edited by ahmetalim