Tuts 4 You

ProtectionID Android

evlncrn8

Hi all,

I am currently puting together a beta of pid for android. Currently it detect SlideLock, admob and airpush based apps (not strictly protection i know, but still nice to have i think).

If anyone wants to beta test it please pm me, also if anyone has info or apks with protection on them please send them too :-) (pm me with a link or something)..

Other plans are to allow pid droid to communicate with pid windows to do scans etc and report back to the droid.. This will be in a future pid version.definately not in the next release (coming very soon)

Please note that pid droid and normal are two seperate projects and will have two seperate beta teams, so being on pid droid beta doesnt guarantee pid beta access, but we are flexible :-)

Ideas, comments welcome..

Thanks for your time

mods - sorry if this is in the wrong place, couldnt find a smartphone area, please move if needed..thanks

Edited by evlncrn8

Out of curiousity, what is the standard way of communication between an Android phone and a Windows desktop PC?

Of course wifi, but then what? Sockets? Or is there some (quasi-)standard protocol for that? I know SOAP is used on Windows but I doubt Android supports that :|

Teddy Rogers
mods - sorry if this is in the wrong place, couldnt find a smartphone area, please move if needed..thanks

Moved to projects forum... :)

Ted.

• 5 years later...

check apkid i have added some commits you can check many app protectors there PM me if you need help

i can code this too but i have no extra time

• Like 1