Tuts 4 You

board update - 13.8.11

deepzero

@ Killboy

Oh I use very low system. :)

Under 1 GHZ processor

Ca 500 MB ram

Graka with 64 or 128 MB so I think.

I installed one time a modern 3D game and there I had to wait ca 13-15 minutes to load this game!Great what.Anyway,so for Olly & internet + FF2 it's almost ok except watching youtube videos there it hangs also always and all is very slow and this is also bad.

PS: Youtube,so did they again changed they download protection etc?Normaly I use a tool called save2pc but this is no more working with this page!Get error message and no dl link anymore. :( Do you know a good tool?No add on so they working also very bad for me.

greetz

Teddy Rogers
Under 1 GHZ processor

Ca 500 MB ram

Graka with 64 or 128 MB so I think.

My mobile phone has higher specifications than that... blink.png

Ted.

CodeExplorer

When LCF-AT said he (or she) use FireFox 2 I've thought he has a Pentium 1 computer with 166 - 500 Mhz

with 1 GHZ processor you can't have a decent speed of firefox 3-5 ? blink.png
/>http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/system-requirements.html

Ok I have Pentium 3 with 864 MHZ & 512 MB.So the system requirement should be ok so far to use FF 3.65 with a normal speed but I have problems with this issue only in FF which are higher than 2.0.Or I use the zoom function and then scrolling is again normaly.

Yes Ted aka Marty McRogers you are already back to the future part 4 :)

@ deepzero

Ah ok and thanks for the info.So normaly I dont want to use a add on but this seems to be the best solution for the moment for me.In the most cases I have always to change the proxy to see & dl a clip.The download speed is also funny.Starts with over 6000 KB/s and end with 30 KB/s. :)

greetz

• 2 weeks later...
Teddy Rogers

Ted, really really want "mark forums read" again. =]

Eh? Have you tried the link at the bottom left of the page, "Mark Community Read" ?

Ted.

hi,

two more things i noticed:

- the "search in titles only" checkbox has disappeared from the search

- when i click on "add/show comments" in "recent status updates", i doesnt show the comments, but scrolls the page all the way up to the top

:)

another issue:

when i edit a PM, it displays HTML style code in the edit box.

if i proceed to edit&save the message, it looses all its formattinog, specifically, all empty lines and all line breaks inserted after the edit get removed... :S

That problem is probably due to you having old Javascript files in your browser cache. I updated the board yesterday to 3.2.2 and I think that is the reason. Please empty your cache and try again...

Ted.