Tuts 4 You

Assembly Compiler

X-88

what is the difference between Easy Code go to the Assembly with Microsoft Assembler? ... and why when I compile the source code with Easy assembly Code go to the Assembly always occur Error? ... Help me Please!... I forgot Tuts4you.com Passwordku in long-but I can not reset it why ?.... The name of my old X-88 :help :help :help :help :help

From the look of it Easy Code is just a development environment. (IDE) It appears that it uses MASM to actually compile meaning that there is no difference. (Since they can't really be compared.) As their site says:

Easy Code is the visual assembly programming environment made to build 32-bit Windows applications. The Easy Code interface, looking like Visual Basic, allows you to program Windows assembler applications (executables, dynamic and static libreries, COFF object files, console applications and drivers) done in an easy way as was never possible before. Download and test this application including the source code of a nice CD player, a complete and fast text editor in a dll file (to be able to program your own editor), a complete and excellent text editor ready to use, a file shredder, a MIDI player and many other applications.

So with Easy Code you just have a development environment (like RadASM).