Tuts 4 You

Delete

0xFF

GamingMasteR

I'm just curious, how would you expect hearing good feedbacks while people don't have access to bin/src ?!

I'm just curious, how would you expect hearing good feedbacks while people don't have access to bin/src ?!

Hahahaha, I agree, but it's not even stable to release it, you can't even properly debug an application, except see events such as what module has been loaded/unloaded and what threads have been created.

btw, the gui may look alike Olly's cause i'm trying to make it close to olly's gui since that's what we are used to, btw this isn't a replacement for Olly, Olly is the best, this is just an open-source project I started for education purpose only, and btw this is very good to learn about the PE too...

Edit: The disassembler engine will be based on BeaEngine.

Edit2: Added source code.

Edited by rotem156
  • 2 weeks later...

I get error message on 32bit WinXP SP3: "TFileOpenDialog requires Windows Vista or later."

From a first glance, some parts are nicely done, others are not that good. But I can't actually test it because of the aforementioned error message.

Anyway - thanks for sharing the source!

I get error message on 32bit WinXP SP3: "TFileOpenDialog requires Windows Vista or later."

From a first glance, some parts are nicely done, others are not that good. But I can't actually test it because of the aforementioned error message.

Anyway - thanks for sharing the source!

I used a component that works for Vista+ only, that's the TVistaOpenFileDialog, just replace it with TOpenFileDialog.

Edited by rotem156