Tuts 4 You

For anyone who know can help me?

Coder1337

I'm a Philippine Crossfire coder, But the 2D BOX and Chams is almost Detect by XTRAP, i need to know how can i hook a XTRAP.

Can i use a Middle Function Hooking for this reason?? or not?

And also what is ID3DcreatedeviceI and what does reason we need this ID3DcreatedeviceI and unpacked the crossfire.exe if i can try this i can make works the 2D BOX and chams again or i need a new codes does not detected by XTRAP? please help me to all professional on hooking.

ID3DCreateDevice is the direct 3d interface to create a device..

for xtrap you'll probably have to debug it to discover how to handle it / remove it (depending on your need)

though, the fact you do not know what the direct x interfaces are is somewhat worrying ... and implies you don't know what you are doing..

and.. before you ask (i know where this could go).. no.. i will not help you on it or do it for you...

Im guessing the chams work similar to Combat Arms? by Pushing Console Command? if thats the case you need to hook one of the directX 9 functions and call your PushToConsole method from there, which combat Arms for chams is "skeleton Mode"(or something like that) HackShield Detects DIP and EndScene for Combat Arms, So Hooking Present might be undetected also for XTraps

Im guessing the chams work similar to Combat Arms? by Pushing Console Command? if thats the case you need to hook one of the directX 9 functions and call your PushToConsole method from there, which combat Arms for chams is "skeleton Mode"(or something like that) HackShield Detects DIP and EndScene for Combat Arms, So Hooking Present might be undetected also for XTraps

For a long time hooking DIP 2 bytes in fooled punkbuster, maybe it will fool xtrap too if it only check first byte for a E9.

Ok .. How can i hook Xtrap can u tell me :) ? thanks in advance or just add me on yahoomessenger if u want