1 exe that is really a dll

1 lnk file

1 lnk file (suckme)

1 sys file

1 dll file (suckme)

vidnux.com

offensivecomputing

4shared

it may still yet be incomplete.. so if it is.. lemme know.. there are 2 sys files yet i could only find 1... sites are listed that i found parts of this worm at...

rar passwd: infected

StuxNet.rar

• Like 1

Interesting.

/>http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/205827/was_stuxnet_built_to_attack_irans_nuclear_program.html

Of course it was, at least Variant B, though i care less about decoding as i dont have the system that it was designed for, nor do i feel like making "fake" system to get StuxNet to do its thing. In other words is it possible that if StuxNet B is looking for this File we can create that "fake" file and make it think we are real. I dunno.. Btw 2 things

1) Security advisors have stated it was designed to attack that plant

2) the 2 tmp and 1 lnk files are indeed StuxNet B

keep in mind most Botnet files are 15kb in size, these tmp files at least that 1 are upwards to 500kb, i would be very interested in knowing how the BOTNET portion of this worm acts

now according to wiki, Israel and USA are allies. So to hear the security industry point fingers at 1 or the other, is ridiculous.. they are both 1 on the same team

Edited by JMC31337

thanx for the links guys, all bookmarked.

I am not able to find a full set of stuxnet files though, especially the 1,18 MB main dll file.

anyone...? :^

Here are its 4 digitally signed drivers.

still looking for the main dll....

http://www45.zippyshare.com/v/63235727/file.html

pass: infected

edit:

found the main dropper.I extracted & unpacked the main dll from it.Dropper & decrypted+unpacked main dll here:

http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/83741603/file.html

in the dll one can actually see all these interesting strings in plain text.will look into it deeper tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Edited by deepzero
  • Like 1

Here are its 4 digitally signed drivers.

still looking for the main dll....

http://www45.zippyshare.com/v/63235727/file.html

edit:

found the main dropper.I extracted & unpacked the main dll from it.Dropper & decrypted+unpacked main dll here:

http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/83741603/file.html

in the dll one can actually see all these interesting strings in plain text.will look into it deeper tomorrow. :rolleyes:

What encryption was it K?

Shucks i may as well take a peek into Nuclear Technology myself...

NICE JOB!

yea sneak peek nothing... damn thats some complicated stuff right there

particularly interesting seeing that WinCC

SCADA System SIMATIC WinCC - Operator control and monitoring

Edited by JMC31337

You see how the StuxNet worm OPCODE totally disappears when ya get into the middle of it sometimes... nasty...

• 4 weeks later...

What encryption was it K?

Shucks i may as well take a peek into Nuclear Technology myself...

NICE JOB!

yea sneak peek nothing... damn thats some complicated stuff right there

particularly interesting seeing that WinCC

SCADA System SIMATIC WinCC - Operator control and monitoring

hi, i have to analyse the main dll exports of stuxnet for my security in computer system's course project, does anyone have something useful for me?

main dll is in post#5, second link...

i found it, but i want to know how these resources and exports work, what is the result when they execute.

According to 'experts' anything that uses a shellcode propagation method is advanced..

This uses no decent DNS obfuscation and is easy to detect even without an ARK. It looks like it's vector is some proprietary server, and has heap spray to get pass page guards and ASLR. Most RK researchers probably don't bother because their is other stuff more advanced in the industrial>consumer sector that do stuff like flux DNS and writing outside partitions and injecting in drivers.

If you're on a FAT or NTFS partition on a laptop you probably have the computrace rootkit calling home every boot up AVs even keep the mapped PE out of HIPS and sigs ^^

According to 'experts' anything that uses a shellcode propagation method is advanced..

Stuxnet is advanced, but not because of the shellcode. The shellcode is very simple, it's everything else that it does that makes it advanced.

...has heap spray to get pass page guards and ASLR.

Stuxnet uses no heap spray. It does not need to - it knows exactly where the shellcode needs to be placed, because it can see the required pointer from user-mode.

Stuxnet is advanced, but not because of the shellcode. The shellcode is very simple, it's everything else that it does that makes it advanced.

Stuxnet uses no heap spray. It does not need to - it knows exactly where the shellcode needs to be placed, because it can see the required pointer from user-mode.

It's pretty obvious the author had access to binaries then to avoid an IDS..It's still not as interesting as some stuff on x86 that uses fluxdns and stores encrypted data outside partitions from inside native kernel code. Torpig and Rustock are being spread by shellcode droppers too.

If you think this is interesting go read about the computrace rootkit that is on most laptops and other consumer machines that maps from bios to FAT and NTFS, and is a hard coded exception in most AVs. or all the worms on cirrus banking network that they try to keep hidden. Politics brought this one into the mainstream.

Edited by chickenbutt

• 2 weeks later...
Detailed analysis of the code in the Stuxnet worm has narrowed the list of suspects who could have created it.

/>http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-11795076

I'm not quite sure how narrowed that can be... :dunno:

Ted.

• 2 weeks later...

just for the records, here is the dropper as it spreads via USB.

!!viewing the malicious .lnk files on an unpatched windows will get you infected immediately!!

the extracted main dll & the drivers can be found in post #5.

stuxnet usb infection.rar

Edited by deepzero
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest guest33

Thanks for the files, even stuxnet is patched now I consider this as the work of a team of masterminds, probably the NSA, we will probably never know.

Goes into my collection of nasties.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@ JMC31337

thanks.gifthanks.gifthanks.gif Thanks for StuxNet virus flowers2.gifflowers2.gifflowers2.gif

and Happy New Year

Thanks for what??? Who is JMC31337

Whats a STUXNET

cupidarrow.gif

Edited by JMC31337

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
chickenbutt

It was probably generated with a custom PE kit.

Opcodes disappear because of threaded mutations and disassembler bugs. Use IDA and hook thread creation.

If you invest any time into figure this out, all that it will result in is knowledge of it's actions and AV companies making money by ripping what you publish about it.. Same with any advanced protector.

• 4 weeks later...

yea your damn right they will...

It was probably generated with a custom PE kit.

Opcodes disappear because of threaded mutations and disassembler bugs. Use IDA and hook thread creation.

If you invest any time into figure this out, all that it will result in is knowledge of it's actions and AV companies making money by ripping what you publish about it.. Same with any advanced protector.

yea your right they will and then get paid off by the govt...

$$$ spent to teach em .. when other VX sites teach for free

ehh ehh...

Edited by JMC31337