Tuts 4 You

BlackMagic -- Managed Memory Manipulation

sirp

BlackMagic -- Managed Memory Manipulation

This is a class library to make process, thread, and memory manipulation a bit easier from a managed application. It takes care of most of the Win32 imports and a lot of the methods and tricks for you, making memory reading, writing, injection, execution, and DLL injection a snap, among a bit else. It uses ManagedFasm for JIT assembly, as well.

Take a look through the code, the included examble, and the documentation. Most everything should be pretty easy and intuitive to use. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please do not hesitate to post.

Attached are the source, the documetation, and the binary class library. To compile the source, you need to add fasmdll_managed.dll as a reference and FASM.dll, both of which are available in the attachments.

I will be updating with new features as time permits and as requests come in.

UPDATE (3/14/09: I had thought that, for the past few months, I had released a version of BlackMagic and fasmdll_managed that did not require FASM.DLL (in short, that was a lot less annoying than BM 1.0). I was mistaken, but I have now uploaded and released that version. It is probably incomplete and I never created a documentation help file for it (so you can still use 1.0, it's probably still good) AND I haven't even used it myself in any projects for like 6 months, but at least it's not as annoying as the last one. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about v1.1, please let me know by posting in this thread.

BlackMagic.1.1.source.rar

BlackMagic.1.0.Doc.zip

BlackMagic.1.1.rar