Tuts 4 You

Simulating USB hardware existance

NewBHack

Can somebody please show me the method on how to make Windows "think" that a new hardware has been inserted into the usb slot - i mean simulate existance of some hardware. :flowers:

thnx.

Well, I need to make Windows think that I have inserted FlashUsb - but in reality i won't do this...

Have you ever seen hasp emulators??? My idea is almost same - i want windows detect some hardware based on c51 processor.

I have driver for this hardware.

HASP не видел но слышал, как я понимаю там либо идёт проверка на usb, либо часть кода находится в самом usb. Тебе же надо чтоб винда видела usb но он должен быть не подключен, такое можно только через драйвер.

Как я себе это представлял - надо послать какойто ложный сигнал на хаб усб, чтоб тот дал лже сигнал хосту и в винде появилось новое устройство просящее драйвер... именно так устроен эмуль Хаспа - запускаешь ехешку и тут же появляется новое усб устройство с именем хасп.

Teddy Rogers

Can you please keep your posts written in English or at least include an English translation for the rest of us. When topics start running their course in another language it starts to breach the board rules.

Thank you... :thumbs:

Ted.

• Like 1

ok Teddy no problem.

the problem is still topical for me - any ideas guys?

as far as i understand we shoul send some signal to usb-hub that will cheat our usb-host???

Edited by NewBHack

Can you please keep your posts written in English or at least include an English translation for the rest of us. When topics start running their course in another language it starts to breach the board rules.

Thank you...

Ted.

Sorry