Tuts 4 You

ASM CODING

Mr. X

i am just learnign asm and just trying to code a simple exe which on opening first open a site like

www.tuts4you.com

Then the main program executes. I know about coding a message box and little bit more but open site on opening site is little interesting one so i want that if anyone know how to do that coding or any source related to that please share with us

are you trying to amaze us or do your job.

use google its power.

anyway few days earlier someone posted something like it, here with shellexecute.

you are just lame. so first before learning asm, learn how to use search.

edit:

lol you are not lame only super lame, you even dont read replies to your posts. because on jun 28 you created that topic

http://forum.tuts4you.com/index.php?showto...hl=shellexecute

and today again about same thing.

that is really funny.

Edited by human
are you trying to amaze us or do your job.

use google its power.

anyway few days earlier someone posted something like it, here with shellexecute.

you are just lame. so first before learning asm, learn how to use search.

edit:

lol you are not lame only super lame, you even dont read replies to your posts. because on jun 28 you created that topic

http://forum.tuts4you.com/index.php?showto...hl=shellexecute

and today again about same thing.

that is really funny.

Sorry my frnd asking for help it does not mean you should start making fun of newbie. If you have some talent then dont try to use to show it as your power. I saw that thread and i got sucess but this case is different. In that topic i aseked regarding mesaage box and there is also reply regaring opening site

but in that case i message will pop up which will give you 2 options of yes and no

but i dont want any message i want that after clicking exe directly first site open then main program... can you see any reply like this there????

Edited by Mr. X

sorry if from that code you cant copy and paste as 1st intruction shellexecute, asm isnt for you. simple.

and asking anyone to do your job always, will not teach you anything, in real life it doesnt work. gets you fired.

we all have problems and solve it, but most people instead of using google use start new topic.

Sorry for my words too. I think you are right instead of opening topic i have to use google first. Anyways thanks for the help. Next time i will do google first. Sorry again if i said anything wrong to you.

I am just noob so always try to learn things in fast way

Edited by Mr. X

wanna learn asm, learn how simple instruction work:

mov,add,sub,cmp,call,ret,push,conditional jumps,unconditional jumps.

98% of code is created with those.

download iczelion tuts,understand how things work, how winapi works, use msdn, there mostly are examples in c++ how to use that api.

its simple on msdn in search put shellexecute and you get how to use it,what params it needs.

winapi in asm is always few push with params then call to winapi.

dont start with hard stuff. learn first basics.

wanna learn asm, learn how simple instruction work:

mov,add,sub,cmp,call,ret,push,conditional jumps,unconditional jumps.

98% of code is created with those.

download iczelion tuts,understand how things work, how winapi works, use msdn, there mostly are examples in c++ how to use that api.

its simple on msdn in search put shellexecute and you get how to use it,what params it needs.

winapi in asm is always few push with params then call to winapi.

dont start with hard stuff. learn first basics.

:lol: Thanks