Tuts 4 You

Madcodehook

ChupaChu

autor states:

Unfortunately madCodeHook has been misused by malware in the past. Because of that there is no non-commercial edition of madCodeHook available, anymore. Furthermore I will now only sell madCodeHook licenses to companies and programmers, if (after some background check) I'm convinced that they are "good" and don't write malware.

read all about it here: h!!p://www.madshi.net/madCodeHookDescription.htm

So if anyone has last free package, please share.

TIA,

ChupaChu!

I don't have it so apologies for a bit o/t. If you use it in any of your tools/crackme's will you please mention it so I can avoid them. Last time I had a app that that used that **** it was more of a nuisance to get rid of than a virus with drivers removed but registry entries left behind etc.

No i need it to be able to hooh stuff the easy way, its supposed to be quite simple using madCodeHooks.

And dont wory if i use other people stuff in my challanges it will be noted.

Now back to the topic, anyone has these sources?

you want just the madhook or the whole collection?? I have the whole collention if needed but i never have used it so far...

//Edit

I uploaded it to my server you can download the whole collection and choose which ones you want to install

http://www.cheesydoodle.com/madCollection.rar
Edited by Departure

Thank you, the date is from year 2005, so this coud be just what i'm looking for.

I'm not on my home PC to check it right a way tough..

BR, ChupaChu!

Here are a few things to check out that you might find useful.

Def check out deroko's work - as usual its absolutely top notch stuff. There is a thread about it over at ARTeam where IIRC there were a few examples posted.

EDIT: just incase this is an old version of deroko's work, check out his site here: http://deroko.phearless.org/

Greetz

mad_coll_MessageBoxA.GlobalHook.Demo.rar

deroko_ultimate_hooker.zip

jagHook.rar

Edited by Loki