Tuts 4 You

Whats The Name Of The Game :?)

ChupaChu

I just played a simpatic game, when trying to access the forum :)

Whats it called?

Is it normal site design, or was tuts4you hacked, by some strange games loving hackers :?)

i woud have post a screenshot but attachemt system seems to be offline :(

Yes, it is a game and it is called Puzzle Bobble. I put it there so when there is a site error instead of everyone hitting refresh and getting frustrated they (including me) can take a few minutes out with the game. It is actually quite addictive when you get in to it... :)

Ted.

i would like to know how its implemented.. i mean how "it" knows when some error or unaccessibility accours?

p.s.

just give us direct link to the game, so we can play it when hawin nothing more usefull to do, i find it quite adictive in deed ;)

- is there a "hi-socre" board?

It is pretty simple, you can specify what error you want to redirect using ErrorDocument in .htaccess. It is probably the easiest way but you have to be a little careful how you apply it so that you don't block Spiders such as Google from accessing your site. For example:

It is possible to do it that way but I found Spiders seem not to like it so I prefer to use something like:

ErrorDocument 404 /500.shtml

Then I can specify what I want to do in each error page.

There is an updated version to the one found on this site with feature for a highscore table but I found it had some issues. The direct link to the game is:

http://www.tuts4you.com/error.swf

>http://www.tuts4you.com/error.swf

Ted.