Tuts 4 You

Where Do You Suggest Then That I Ask My Questions?

Guest thebigba

If you had posted in the correct forum and not in the tutorials only forum you would have been able to read:

Please add as much detail as you can in your post of the things you have tried to do to reach your end goal. It is not good to make a post saying only what PEiD (or other file scanners) detect. You must at least make an attempt at debugging or disassembling the target. Providing us with as much information as you can will help us to know the level of skill you have and we will be aware of the methods you have already tried.

We can only help you if you try to help yourself. If you are really interested in reverse engineering (RE) and want to learn then we will be willing to help you and provide you with as much information as we can.

We are NOT here to crack software for you. Posts that look like crack requests will be moved to the trashcan and in doing so it is highly possible you will be banned or suspended from this forum.

The way you presented your topic...

http://www.tuts4you.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14465

...seemed very much like, here is a link please download it and unpack it for me. If this was not the case then I apologies and you are free to start a new topic but it would be better to be a little bit more informative.

In answer to your question, a little bit of searching would have revealed:

http://www.tuts4you.com/download.php?view.290

Ted.

Guest thebigba
If you had posted in the correct forum and not in the tutorials only forum you would have been able to read:
Please add as much detail as you can in your post of the things you have tried to do to reach your end goal. It is not good to make a post saying only what PEiD (or other file scanners) detect. You must at least make an attempt at debugging or disassembling the target. Providing us with as much information as you can will help us to know the level of skill you have and we will be aware of the methods you have already tried.

We can only help you if you try to help yourself. If you are really interested in reverse engineering (RE) and want to learn then we will be willing to help you and provide you with as much information as we can.

We are NOT here to crack software for you. Posts that look like crack requests will be moved to the trashcan and in doing so it is highly possible you will be banned or suspended from this forum.

The way you presented your topic...

http://www.tuts4you.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14465

...seemed very much like, here is a link please download it and unpack it for me. If this was not the case then I apologies and you are free to start a new topic but it would be better to be a little bit more informative.

In answer to your question, a little bit of searching would have revealed:

http://www.tuts4you.com/download.php?view.290

Ted.

well, i aplogize for posting in the wrong forum, i was simply asking for help as to how to find. thanks for the link to the tutorial , but i have that one already and it has been of no help. if you can help further as to how to find exact version on 4.00 and higher maybe? thanks.

if you can help further as to how to find exact version on 4.00 and higher maybe? thanks.

I suggested two tools to you on the other forum, did you try them?.

Guest thebigba
if you can help further as to how to find exact version on 4.00 and higher maybe? thanks.

I suggested two tools to you on the other forum, did you try them?.

yes i had already tried them both before you had posted them. i have tried every program i can find also, i have used mephistos tutorial. but when i follow in dump and get armVersion>...... with no version number.

im at a loss so far.

yes i had already tried them both before you had posted them.im at a loss so far.

Well this is what FindProtected displays for me, what makes you think it doesn't work or is wrong?.

!- Protected Armadillo

<Protection Options>

Standard protection or Minimum protection

CopyMem-II

Enable Import Table Elimination

Enable Strategic Code Splicing

Enable Nanomites Processing

<Backup Key Options>

Main Key Only, No Backup Keys

<Compression Options>

Better/Slower Compression

Best/Slowest Compression

Guest thebigba
yes i had already tried them both before you had posted them.im at a loss so far.

Well this is what FindProtected displays for me, what makes you think it doesn't work or is wrong?.

!- Protected Armadillo

<Protection Options>

CopyMem-II

<Backup Key Options>

<Compression Options>

Best/Slowest Compression

well thats what im getting with it now also. but the last time i scanned with it nothing. well this helps a bit doesnt it. but still how do i find the exact version? just because i want to know.

Guest thebigba

!- Protected Armadillo

<Protection Options>

CopyMem-II

<Backup Key Options>

<Compression Options>

Best/Slowest Compression

well thats what im getting with it now also. but the last time i scanned with it nothing. well this helps a bit doesnt it. but still how do i find the exact version? just because i want to know.

Guest thebigba

sorry for the double post . i have been folowing the tits and im guessing there is no copymem or debugblock , as the are never any instances where 2 processes occur for dap.exe. i am trying for iat elimination , and then for code splicing. all i keep coming u up with still yet are non working dump files. ??