Tuts 4 You

Adding Attachments

ChupaChu

From recently i have problem.

I can normaly upload new file, and when i want to insert it to post --> I cannot; in fact it does not show brackets with name of attachement "[name of attachment:xxxx]" after clicking on uploaded attachment in listbox (but it adds it, as after clicking finish editing it shows when posted, but it shows on "random" places not where i wonted..).

Also I can see Icons delete attachment and other two, but clicking on them does not work, and baloon comments on them does not work anymore.

I tested using opera 9.23 and 9.24 --> its the same result.

It all worked perfectly few weeks ago, and i havent changed any settings in my browser, any clues?

ChupaChu!

This seems to be a problem at your end, it is working fine here. It may be an idea to clear your cache, change your forum skin or both...

Ted.

This seems to be a problem at your end, it is working fine here. It may be an idea to clear your cache, change your forum skin or both...

Ted.

Tenx for reply!

Well i tried with different skin - now i see [attachement file in brackets], that was not wisible when editing before, so its getting better.

I can still see no baloon help/ status bar text when pointing above dropdown menu to choose uploaded attachements, is it normal?

I see 3 icons but they dont act as clickable objects, any tips to fix it?

I can still see no baloon help/ status bar text when pointing above dropdown menu to choose uploaded attachements, is it normal?

I see 3 icons but they dont act as clickable objects, any tips to fix it?

I'm not sure what you mean about the balloon help, I don't recall ever seeing one there.

I know there is a problem with the icons not being clickable in the beta version of Opera 9.25 but it works all fine in the latest 9.24. I have not noticed anything untoward... :dunno:

Ted.

I'm not sure what you mean about the balloon help, I don't recall ever seeing one there.

I think when mouse is over icons something shows below mouse coursor with "explaining" what is this icon for, i might be wrong but i feel like it shud be this way..

I know there is a problem with the icons not being clickable in the beta version of Opera 9.25 but it works all fine in the latest 9.24. I have not noticed anything untoward... :dunno:

Ted.

I'm using 9.24, a wonted to try with IE just now but i cant rememer my password - im using opera to remember it for me :(

But this is exactly what is the issue here, i click on icon but nothing happens.. is there some options i shud check to make it work?