Tuts 4 You

Errors

lena151

The last couple of days, I've been looking at the shown screen more times than is good for my blood pressure. Each time, after an hour or so, all is back to normal. What's up?

52312984bg7.th.png

Now it still comes back from while to another

today for example i got it 7 times "counted"

it sucks but no big deal refresh 3 or 4 times

and it will work :D !!

Teddy Rogers

I think I know the problem and I think it is with mass downloaders using offline browsers to download the whole site. I may have to change things on Tuts 4 You site and make it member only access. It is starting to become a joke...

Ted.

im also encounter that kind of problem...i try to reset my router because its a lot of high frequency problem.....and i refresh 3 times now its ok...back to normal..... :thumbsup:

I think I know the problem and I think it is with mass downloaders using offline browsers to download the whole site. I may have to change things on Tuts 4 You site and make it member only access. It is starting to become a joke...

Ted.

Just a suggestion but why not just give them what they want?

How about doing a periodic .rar of all crackme's/unpackmes and tuts and uploading to Rapidshare or similar. That way, they get all the files they want and tuts4you bandwidth doesn't get sucked up.

It would also help the polite people who don't use the mass site downloaders.

Teddy Rogers

The bandwidth isn't the problem. Anyway, why should anyone need to download the whole site in the first place? Just the same reasoning as the distro sites...

Ted.

It wasn't that people 'need' to, its just that they obviously want to.

No worries though, it was just a suggestion.

• 2 weeks later...

Ted, i'am sorry to say that but error it back here again :( damit it sucks i got it over 40 times today

i even couldn't log in for 5 min of trying refreshing disconnecting checkign problems......... still i get that message

the picture is here check it i dunno if it's the same problem as before but this one is worst could you check it please

and thanks in advanced for helping bro' this message almost kills me :huh:

errorpz3.jpg

thanks again and cheers to all ^_^

• 3 months later...

Sorry about this folks, it was happening to me also and has already been pointed out it is very annoying. Should it happen again please let me know...

Ted.

• 3 weeks later...

I may have to look at upgrading the type of server used because the site has been getting very busy recently. I think these things are happening because of this...

Ted.

• 3 weeks later...

Over the last 2 days I've been getting a MASSIVE number of "Internal Server Errors". Litterally about 50% of the forum browsing I've done has resulted in these server errors.

:(

1000 inet here and pretty much the same problems, sometimes it got as bad as that I couldn't access the site at all, even with heavy reloading it didn't work. Can't be dialup I suppose :?

It seems to work just fine at the moment though, anything special happened about 21 hours ago ? :D

temporary dial up usage..

I remember my dialup days 100 mb in 12 hours, now in about 2 min, I cant go back now.

Anyway I havent got an error in a couple weeks now, probably the time you guys log on is overloaded? Bad timing.

Edited by What

Sorry about this folks. I noticed it happen a few days ago and thought it a glitch so didn't look in to it much and I haven't really been here since to keep an eye on it or notice anything.

If I get time I will look in to it but I don't know when, things are busy and awkward for me at the moment in real life. Some issues have come up...

Ted.