Tuts 4 You

Long List Of UnPackMe Formats...

Teddy Rogers

Teddy Rogers

I've added some new PE32 unpackme formats to Tuts 4 You. Rather than create a topic for each format I'll just give the list here:

AlexProtector 1.0 Beta 2, Anskya Polymorphic Packer 1.3, AZProtect 0001, ExeFog 1.1, Hmimys Packer 1.0, JDPack 1.01 (Repacked), JDPack 2.00, JeyJey UPX Protector, Kkrunchy 0.23, Password Protect UPX 0.30, PeStubOEP 1.6, PolyCrypt PE 2.00, RLPack 1.0, Simple Pack 1.0, Simple Pack 1.11, Simple Pack 1.2, softSENTRY 3.00, Software Compress LITE 1.4, UnOpix 1.10, UPXScramb 2.2, VMProtect 1.1, VMProtect 1.2, VMProtect 1.21, VMProtect 1.22, VMProtect 1.24

There are more planned when I get the time, such as; Armadillo, ASProtect, Themida, Enigma, MoleBox, etc. I thought I'd get the more obscure and presumably more interesting formats out of the way first :)

Just a note on AZProtect 0001, it is actually locked to one of my drives (which it has to be executed from) so if it doesn't run thats probably the reason. I haven't had the time to study the protector to see if this can be forced open. Feel free to take a look...

You can find all these formats here:

http://www.tuts4you.com/download.php?list.60

Ted.

Edited by Teddy Rogers
Edited download link...

Excellent Ted!

My question would be, is there "solutions" to these attached within the same area or a place to upload solutions if so solved (CMS)?

I've been flowing through some of the protectors and as they change it gets more difficult to find the answers since searching comes up empty on the crackmes.

Chris

Teddy Rogers

Quite a few of the above unpackme's will not have any tutorials (on that format) or solutions since they are either new or just obscure. You would have to come up with the answers yourself in the meantime but thats the whole idea of unpackme's... :rolleyes:

Ted.

• 3 weeks later...

Another load of unpackme formats to look at:

UPX 2.90, UPX 2.02, PeCompact 2.79 (with API Redirection), unnamed Scrambler 1.1C, VBOWatch Protector 2.0, UnderGround Crypter 1.0, Themida 1.8.2.0, Simple Pack 1.21, RLPack 1.11 BasicEdition, RLPack 1.1 BasicEdition, Protect Shareware 1.1, Orien 2.11, NME 1.1, My PE Packer 0.1, MoleBox Pro 2.6.0.2375, JDProtect 0.90b, ICrypt 1.0, CI Crypt 0.1, BeRoEXEPacker 1.00, Berio 1.02, AREA51 Cryptor 1.1

You can download them here:

http://www.tuts4you.com/blogs/download.php?list.52

Ted.

If you want an unpackme protected with PECompact 2.79 (All protections), just tell me (PM or here) ;)

Just got my hands on the retail version with the current plugins, unfortunately it's nearly impossible to find the EAD.

Anyway, theres almost no difference :/

• 1 month later...

I've created a few new PE32 UnPackMe's:

ACProtect Standard 2.0 2006.03.10, CrypToCrack Pe Protector 0.9.2, DragonArmour, Drony Application Protect 3.0, ExeSax 0.9.1, Luck007 2.7, Shegerd Exe Protector 4.87, UnOpix Scrambler 1.10, uPack Mutantor 0.1, Wind of Crypt 1.0

Still some more formats to come within the next few days...

Ted.

• 2 months later...
Teddy Rogers

More PE32 formats added:

YZPack 1.1, VPacker 0.02.10, unnamed Scrambler 2.0, Small Polymorphic Crypter 0.1, SkD Undetectabler Pro 2.0 (Special Edition), PE-Armour 0.765, Pack 4.0, NTkrnl Protector 0.1.0.0, NsPack Scrambler, MoleBox Pro 2.6.1.2387, DotFix NiceProtect 2.2, CrypToCrack Pe Protector 0.9.3, BamBam 0.04, AntiDote 1.2, AnslymPacker

There are many more to come when I get time to make them all up. For the ones mentioned above you can find them all here:

http://www.tuts4you.com/

Ted.

• 1 month later...
Teddy Rogers

More PE Formats added:

Aase 1.0, Alloy 4.10.9.2006, Anti007 2.5, Bastards Tools 1.1, DotFix NiceProtect 2.3, EnCryptPE 2.2006.7.10, EnCryptPE 2.2007.4.11, ExeShield Ultra Edition 1.41,ID Application Protector 1.2, mPack 0.0.3, Mucki's Protector, MZ0oPE 1.0.6b, nPack 1.1.300, RCryptor 1.5 (Private), RCryptor 1.6c, RCryptor 1.6d, RPolyCrypt 1.0b, unnamed Scrambler 2.1.1, UPX 3.00, USSR 0.31, VB-PowerWrap 4.1, VB-PowerWrap 4.3, VMProtect 1.52, VMProtect 1.53, YZPack 2.0b

I have got a lot more PE32 formats to add and I'll try to get these all packed and uploaded come the weekend. I will then look at completing a whole pile of .NET and some PE64 packer/protectors next week when I get some time.

Some of the unpackme's now contain packed/protected .DLL files of that format. I think it is also of interest to learn how to handle DLL's of a particular format and the way they behave. Bare in mind that not every packer/protector works well with .DLL files even if the developer states it does. I will try to do my best but I have come across a lot of packers that are horrendous at packing .DLL's.

If anyone has a packer or protector which does not have an unpackme of that format listed on Tuts 4 You I would be happy to know about or receive an unpackme you made of it.

If a packer or protector you have is under your own licence and registration do not give it out to me. Instead I can send you some unpackme executables for you to compress either with individual executables of each protection option or one unpackme executable with all protection options enabled. Contact me for me information on this.

Ted.

• 4 months later...

To save making individual topics here is a list of new UnPackMe's found on the Tuts 4 You site:

Tubby Crypt 1.1.0, OSC-Crypter, Poisen Ivy Crypter, p0ke Crypter, Private EXE Protector 2.30, Punisher 1.5, Sexe Crypter 1.2, SkD Undetectabler 3, StasFodidoCrypter 1.0, Celsius Crypt 2.0, EXECrypt 1.0, G!X Protector 1.2, MoleBox Pro 2.6.5.2570

As usual if you have a cryptor, protector or packer which is either new or not listed on the site in the unpackme section please forward it on to me as I may not already have it. If it is a binder which usually dumps the "packed" file to a temporary directory please don't send it to me, binders are useless... :)

Ted.

• 1 month later...
if some can solve can create a new thread?

I dont think that is necessary, if you have a question post it in technical questions section, if you have a tutorial post it in tutorial area. If you have a script post it with the scripts. ;) Its not necessary to make a new thread just to say unpacked.

Edited by What

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Teddy Rogers

It has been sometime since I last released a batch of unpackme's. In fact I have been neglecting this area of the site for some time so at the weekend I decided to set a few hours aside to get a few made up.

The list is quite large, it exceeds the news feed list and it goes off the Latest Download menu. To make it easier to track here is that list:

PE32:

AverCryptor 1.02, Backdoor PE Compress Protector 1.0, Gie Protector 0.2, H4ck-y0u.org Crypter, Mimoza 0.86, Mortal Team Crypter 2, MoruK creW Crypter Private, MPress 0.77, nPack 1.1.800.2008, Poly!Crypt 2.8, PrivateKrypt 1.0, SimbiOZ 2.1, Snoop Crypt 1.0, XComp 0.98, X-Crypter 1.2, ZeldaCrypt 1.0

.NET:

.NET Reactor 2.5.0.0, MPress 0.71, MPress 0.75, MPress 0.77, Skater .NET Obfuscator Light 2.6, Smart Assembly 1.3, Smart Assembly 2.0

Because there are now a few PE64 executable packers and protectors about I will try and get a few of these made up over the next week. I will also be looking at extending the .NET unpackme range.

Of course, if you wish to help and you have a packer or protector not listed in the unpackme area and you would like to contribute the format or version please make one up and forward it on to me. Alternatively I can send you an executable binary for you to pack/protect in the usual unpackme manner and you can remain anonymous...

Ted.

I can't download this files... :(

:help

I downloaded them all? :)

some of them don't run though.

(let them go 1/2 hour)

Teddy Rogers

Lol! It "has" but it isn't anything special. As much as I know all it seems to do is puff out the size of the executable...

Ted.

I can't download this files... :(

:help

I downloaded them all? :)

some of them don't run though.

(let them go 1/2 hour)

with this link ?
http://www.tuts4you.com/blogs/download.php?list.52

• 3 months later...
Teddy Rogers

A new collection of UnPackMe's have been added to the site:

AR Crypt, AT4RE Protector 1.0, CRyptOZ 3, DCrypt Private 0.9b, Eagle Protector, FishPE Shield 2.0.1, HaspSRM 3.4, Joker Protector 1.0.8, Joker Protector 1.1.3, KiAms Cryptor 1.4, Mal Packer 1.2, Nidhogg 1.0, noX Crypt 1.1, Phoenix Protector 1.4.0.1, Pub Crypter, RLPack 1.21, WingsCrypt 1.0, WL-Crypt 1.0, ZProtect Enterprise 1.3.1

Have fun... :rolleyes:

Ted.

A new collection of UnPackMe's have been added to the site:

AR Crypt, AT4RE Protector 1.0, CRyptOZ 3, DCrypt Private 0.9b, Eagle Protector, FishPE Shield 2.0.1, HaspSRM 3.4, Joker Protector 1.0.8, Joker Protector 1.1.3, KiAms Cryptor 1.4, Mal Packer 1.2, Nidhogg 1.0, noX Crypt 1.1, Phoenix Protector 1.4.0.1, Pub Crypter, RLPack 1.21, WingsCrypt 1.0, WL-Crypt 1.0, ZProtect Enterprise 1.3.1

Have fun... :rolleyes:

Ted.

No love from that link, Ted :)

• 5 months later...

Today I added a lot of new unpackme formats and versions that I had been building up for a while. I intended on uploading a large majority of these to Tuts 4 You before Christmas unfortunately time got the better of me. However since then I managed to keep adding to the list, 57 new formats and versions in all:

Again Nativity Crypter, A s s Crypter 1.0, Biohazard Crypter, Bleeding Rose Crypter 1.0, Break Into Pattern 0.1, CodeVeil 1.2, Crypt R.roads 1.0, Cryptable Seduction 1.0, CuBe Crypt0r, DeX-Crypt 2.0, DirTy Cryptor, Fakus Cryptor 1.4, Fast File Crypt 1.6, FishPE Packer 1.03, FishPE Packer 1.04, Flame Packer II, Flashback Protector 1.0, F u c k_U 0.1.5, GhaZza CryPter 1.0, GKripto 1.0, Hound Hack Crypter 1.0.4, James Crypter 2.0, K!Cryptor 0.11, KGB Crypter 1.0, Kkrunchy 0.17, Kratos Crypter, Kur0k.X2.to, Lightning Crypter Private 1.0, Lightning Crypter ScanTime 1.0, MaskPE 2.0, Money Crypter 1.0, MPress 1.27, N-Code 0.2, p0ke Scrambler 1.2, Pandora, PFE CX 0.1, PI Cryptor 3.0, Private Exe Protector 2.25, Private Exe Protector 2.71, RDG Tejon Crypter 0.1, RLPack 1.20.1, RoguePack 1.1, RoguePack 3.3.1, Sim Crypter, Simplicity, Sixxpack 2.2, SmokeScreen Crypter 2.0, SuperCrypt 1.0, SuperPacker 1.2, Trojka Crypter 1.1, TsT Crypter 1.0, Turkish Cyber Signature 1.0, Turkojan Crypter 1.0, Werus Crypter 1.0, WL-Group Crypter, WouThrs EXE Crypter 1.0, X-Crypter 2.0

You will not see these listed in the Latest Downloads menu on Tuts 4 You because I thought it better to leave some of the current listings on top. These unpackme's are however available for download if you go look for them, I added the upload dates as being 19/12/2008.

There are a couple of (old version) .NET unpackme's and some file binders in the list. I kept a couple of those file binders in the list simply for signatures so don't expect any unpacking challenges there...

Ted.