About This File
Swordfish is an OllyDbg 2 plugin, supports many useful features to simplify the OllyDbg use.
What's New in Version 1.3 See changelog
- RELEASE HISTORY:
- 12/05/2013 (version 1.3 released by Insid3Code)
- [+] Added OpenPGP certificates (Check integrity of our products).
- [+] Added possibility to set Coulour and Highlighting.
- [+] Added experimental shortcut to OllyDbg settings (Set Auto analysis for main module or all modules).
- [x] Improvement of help file.
- [!] Sworfish project has been passed to my own team (Insid3Code).
- 04/05/2013 (version 1.2 released by AT4RE)
- [+] Added possibility to set list of "Offset breakpoints" from external file.
- [+] Added possibility to custom and load HideDbg option from external file.
- [x] Fixed memory leak.
- [x] Small improvement of Open file dialog to only allow breakpoint files (*.bpts).
- [x] Small improvement of help file.
- [x] Changed breakpoint menu caption (API/Offset added).
- [x] Improvement of internal "udd" cleaner engine.
- 15/04/2013 (version 1.1 released by AT4RE)
- [x] Fixed conflict with OllyExt 1.2 plugin (thanks to cxj98 for report).
- [+] Added possibility to set list of "API breakpoints" from external file.
- [+] Added Hide debugger (see features).
- [+] Added FLASH msg to display plugin's messages.
- 31/03/2013 (version 1.0 released by AT4RE)
- [+] Tools (see features)
- [+] Hide debugger (see features)
- [+] Set breakpoints (see features)
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now