About This File
Anthracene 01 - UPX 2.01w
- What is a packer and what does it do
- How can we identify a packer?
- How we can unpack a simple packer like UPX
- Why the dumped file will crash when we run it
- What we can do to fix this problem by using ImpRec
Anthracene 02 - AsPack 2.12
- How to unpack packers by using the ESP trick, theory
Anthracene 03 - ASProtect 1.20
- Another example on how to unpack using the ESP trick
- How and why to set Olly's exception passing options in order to unpack
- Unpacking a program using the 'exception counting trick'
- Tracing through the SEH of a protector in order to find the OEP
- How to use some of the more advanced ImpRec features in order to rebuild imports that aren't fixed straight away.
Anthracene 04 - PolyEnE 0.01
- No ESP trick, no exception counting - straight forward logical thinking!