Tuts 4 You

OllyPath2 11.10.2017

Teddy Rogers

About This File

When using OllyDbg as a portable version (e.g. on an USB stick) there are always problems with the UDD/Plugin path not being set correctly.
The features:

• DLL, which sets Plugins, UDD and win32.hlp paths automatically
  • Dummy export so it's easy to add the DLL to your olly mod
  • Open source

Attached is DLL + Source, I hope it's useful for somebody. Feel free to modify to your needs, just credit where you think it's needed.

P.S. To add the DLL to your mod: Use CFF explorer to add the import "dummy" (which does nothing) to ollydbg.exe, this will execute the DllMain function (which can be considered illegal) and set the paths in the INI file.

OllyPath2.dll must be in the same directory than ollydbg.exe

• Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

By seeing the number of imports on your screenshot and the ollydbg.exe in upper case i would guess you tried this on ollydbg v1.10, not on ollyv2
The description don't mention it here but that thing is for v2, if you look inside the readme of the archive, it says (in french) that the code has been rewrote for olly 2.
So try with v2, or recompile the dll for v1.
Also i'm checking the src and this can really be improved more. Especially for the v2 as if you rename ollydbg.exe to blabla.exe, then it will look for blabla.ini, but OllyPath2 will create only 'ollydbg.ini' as this string is in hard inside.

• Like 2