About This File
What's New in Version 2.01h See changelog
New version with many new features, among them:
- Help on 77 pages. Please read it first - most of new features are described there
- Multilanguage GUI (experimental, as yet no translation files - please do it by yourself)
- Support for AVS instuctions (as yet no AVS2 and high 16 bytes of YMM registers are not displayed)
- Call stack window (similar to the version 1.10)
- Handles window (similar to the version 1.10)
- SEH and VEH chains. To decode addresses of VEH handlers, OllyDbg hacks NTDLL.RtlAddVectoredExceptionHandler(), therefore process must be started from the OllyDbg
- Multibyte character dumps
- .udl image libraries, replace scan of object files from v1.10
- Search for integers and floats in dump
- Search for procedures (entry points)
- Limited support for NTFS streams
- Drive dump
- Software breakpoints that use INT1, HLT, CLI, STI or INSB instead of INT3
- Multiple watches in one line, support for repeat count
- Dump of arrays of structures
- Accelerated search
- Assembling of immediate data statements (DB xx etc.)
- Highlighting in run trace
- Up to 2 ordinals per address
- Limited support for Win95 via Microsoft Layer for UNICODE
- More tricky code sequences
- Show free memory, or was it the previous version?
- Multiple bugfixes
Yes, you understand it correctly. OllyDbg graphic interface supports multiple languages. All you need is the corresponding language file. Currently there are none, but I expect that the volunteers will be able to make more or less complete translations.
Plugins compiled for OllyDbg 2.01 beta are 100% compatible with v2.01. PDK will be updated... soon...
Preliminary version of Disassembler 2.01 is almost ready. That is, the sources are more or less final but documentation and ready-to-use DLLs are still missing. I release Disasm 2.01 under GPL v3. Commercial licenses are also possible.