Tuts 4 You

Weird Upx Scrambler (unpackme)

Guest midnewbie

Guest midnewbie

this file is upx protected then scrambled with unknown scrambler the file cant be correctly unpacked with already written scripts for upx scramblers anyway try it.

note : that it is a part keylogger so if your Av picks it up relax if you run the program there is message dilog box says "spytector stealth monitoring application.... bla bla your pc activity will be monitored do you agree ?"

just press no (even if you press yes since i have already removed the main engine of the keylogger it doesnt do anything it just exits) then try to unpack it see the result.

http://users.cjb.net/guestmen/server.exe

or you can find the orginal file from

main website http://www.spytector.com

note : that it is a part keylogger so if your Av picks it up relax if you run the program there is message dilog box says "spytector stealth monitoring application.... bla bla your pc activity will be monitored do you agree ?"

just press no (even if you press yes since i have already removed the main engine of the keylogger it doesnt do anything it just exits) then try to unpack it see the result.

Sorry I can't help but be suspicious when someone with 9 posts suggests d/l a target he claims is a crackme (seems to be a shareware app) that will trigger a virus alert that should be ignored, and offers no a reason anyone should be interested in it no matter what assurances he gives. :shrug:

Edited by zako

Guest midnewbie

Sorry I can't help but be suspicious when someone with 9 posts suggests d/l a target he claims is a crackme (seems to be a shareware app) that will trigger a virus alert that should be ignored, and offers no a reason anyone should be interested in it no matter what assurances he gives. :shrug:

that's why i posted main website address if you dont believe my file though it's 100% clean.

and do you think i am stupid enough to post hacking file or virus on a forum where there are experienced programmers Crackerz and reverse engineers who knows exe file without running it?????

do you think i am stupid

Well that's my point, you are not known so who knows how stupid or otherwise you may be?. Anyway I'm not interested in continuing this, people can decide for themselves.

Guest midnewbie

do you think i am stupid

Well that's my point, you are not known so who knows how stupid or otherwise you may be?. Anyway I'm not interested in continuing this, people can decide for themselves.

if you are not interested Just shut up! and go away dont flood your lame answers in my topic okay

Teddy Rogers

midnewbie, Zako is only raising some questions and concerns. There is no need to get aggressive in your posts, so please watch this in future. You could have simply expressed further information in your reply with a much better tone.

Also, please can you recap on the forum rules on anything you may have missed:

http://www.tuts4you.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=5171

Many thanks...

Ted.