Tuts 4 You

Where To Report A Release Bug

Guest Murmex

Guest Murmex

I've met a problem with one of the SnD releases and want to tell the team about that (or get some information if the problem is from my side) and so I went to the IRC channel where I've been told to go here for that. The problem is that when I read the rules, I've noticed this :

06) Do not request a crack or post a bug report in any forum section
So I'm kinda lost right now and I would like to know where to go... Edited by Murmex

Teddy Rogers

The Bug Report forum is now only for Members Murmex. I'm sorry but many people started taking the **** with it so I decided to make it a Member only forum. Just like the FTP's a few people started to take advantage and ruined it for the rest...

Ted.

• 3 weeks later...
The Bug Report forum is now only for Members Murmex. I'm sorry but many people started taking the **** with it so I decided to make it a Member only forum. Just like the FTP's a few people started to take advantage and ruined it for the rest...

Ted.

Ahh so thats why that section suddenly disappeared.

Damn i just found a well known bug in a bran new release and cant even report it cause i need 30 posts to become a member <_<

Ted.

Ahh so thats why that section suddenly disappeared.

Damn i just found a well known bug in a bran new release and cant even report it cause i need 30 posts to become a member <_<

bummer

If the bug is legitimate, maybe you should try writing a PM to the crack author.

I'm sure they will be happy to fix the bug if it is legit.

• 1 month later...
Guest killthekey

Team,

Also found some sort of bug in a release.

In the past i report several 'bug like' issues, but today its not possible anymore.... its a pitty .... for the coders them selves.

Yeah whata freakin pity that is.

The "Bugs" reported for a long while there had to do with the end user using a severely outdated OS like win98/ME/2000/XP pre SP1 and whining that the fixes were not working.

If it is a legitimate bug it will be reported by a member...eventually..

I try out all software and the fixes that are created here and so far nothing..

willie

• 5 months later...
Guest syncmaster

hello.

sorry guys, i know that Bug Report forum is now only for Members, but could i to say one bug ..

crack/patch by Hawk for "1CLICK DVD Copy Pro 2.4.1.6" released on 2007.02.03 actually doesn't work .. :(

The patch is flawed - getting access & read violation error messages up program start.

so maybe there would be any chances that Hawk could update his patch .. btw, his patch for "1CLICK DVD Copy 5.1.1.5" works just perfectly without any errors, so much thanks to him for that great release !!

a big big thanks for any help !!

• 3 weeks later...
hello.

sorry guys, i know that Bug Report forum is now only for Members, but could i to say one bug ..

crack/patch by Hawk for "1CLICK DVD Copy Pro 2.4.1.6" released on 2007.02.03 actually doesn't work .. :(

The patch is flawed - getting access & read violation error messages up program start.

so maybe there would be any chances that Hawk could update his patch .. btw, his patch for "1CLICK DVD Copy 5.1.1.5" works just perfectly without any errors, so much thanks to him for that great release !!

a big big thanks for any help !!

HawK's patch works like a charm on my pc, guess the problem may be on your end ... :unsure:

FYI