Tuts 4 You

Who can bypass this protected application to run it ?

The Binary Expert
Go to solution Solved by boot,

The Binary Expert

Is there anyone who can bypass this to run it?

Let me know please.

Click_Me.zip

Regards.

sean.

Edited by Sean Park - Lovejoy
  • Like 1

The Binary Expert
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, jackyjask said:

are you sure??

image.png.6e0ac351d3e26ece886a6228f5bcfbc0.png

@jackyjask do you guess that it is a malware? certainly not. so try to bypass to run it please.

Machine ID : 77feaac169-d41d8cd98f-0000000000

Password : 9d679667a05ab27084359160a655bb79

Regards.

sean.

The Binary Expert
Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, boot said:

@boot Can you do this?

https://workupload.com/file/Dn9u8UdXrtr

Machine ID : bbf62-0446b-fecf2

Password : f5309564ad54b402f0359667d654b578893b9061ad54b472f0319615d155b07089339566d750b475f7369367d75ab57089329566f406e078d5

File ID : K01

And can you do this too?

Regards.

sean.

Teddy Rogers

@Sean Park - Lovejoy if you are posting a challenge please do so in the correct area and not in some random forum.

https://forum.tuts4you.com/forum/146-challenge-of-reverse-engineering/

In future I will consider locking or trashing these because there contains no information from you as to what you have done to resolve and answer your own problem/ question.

When you have someone's attention in a topic please try not to coax them in to responding and answering another topic. I have moved all of @Sh4DoVV posts to the topic where they should have been replied to.

Again, the question remains is the video player a challenge/ crackme that should have been posted in the correct forum/ area...

Ted.

• Sad 1

The Binary Expert
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Teddy Rogers said:

@Sean Park - Lovejoy if you are posting a challenge please do so in the correct area and not in some random forum.

In future I will consider locking or trashing these because there contains no information from you as to what you have done to resolve and answer your own problem/ question.

When you have someone's attention in a topic please try not to coax them in to responding and answering another topic. I have moved all of @Sh4DoVV posts to the topic where they should have been replied to.

Again, the question remains is the video player a challenge/ crackme that should have been posted in the correct forum/ area...

Ted.

@Teddy Rogers what is this?

ScreenShot00011_2024-04-29_092711.png.fcf9e7e91b449e7467a7db07aa71037a.png

Or do I have to submit a file and wait for the admission?

ScreenShot00012_2024-04-29_093440.png.8f972cd865ac9107fbdada6921c993d1.png

I tried a few times to submit crackmes but no admission was issued.

So I posted them here.

Regards.

sean.

Teddy Rogers
3 minutes ago, Sean Park - Lovejoy said:

I tried a few times to submit crackmes but no admission was issued.

Read the information that is given at the top of each forum/ category.

You have previously posted challenges, there is nothing different to those previous times...

Ted.

• Thanks 1

The Binary Expert
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Teddy Rogers said:

Read the information that is given at the top of each forum/ category.

You have previously posted challenges, there is nothing different to those previous times...

Ted.

@Teddy Rogers do I need  to wait for the approvement?

54ubsn2n.png.93c8415f3cd89a3b4b6853c364769d88.png

Regards.

sean.

Teddy Rogers

Yes, you need to wait for it to be approved.

If you need help understanding/ resolving something then post it in one of the general forums. Please avoid posting a topic with an attachment with a comment along the lines of, "who can solve this...". Add information on what the problem is, what you tried and tools you have used, etc.

The reason for this is to not have people litter the forums with attachments with the expectation others will do all the work for them and then not provide any meaningful information on how they resolved it. Members are supposed to be learning, adapting and solving their own problems in conjunction with others.

You have been a long time member so this should not be new information for you! There is a brief guide in the FAQ/ Rules...

Ted.

• Thanks 1

The Binary Expert
2 minutes ago, Teddy Rogers said:

Yes, you need to wait for it to be approved.

If you need help understanding/ resolving something then post it in one of the general forums. Please avoid posting a topic with an attachment with a comment along the lines of, "who can solve this...". Add information on what the problem is, what you tried and tools you have used, etc.

The reason for this is to not have people litter the forums with attachments with the expectation others will do all the work/ unpacking/ resolution for them and then not provide any information on how they resolved it. Members are supposed to be learning, adapting and solving their own problems in conjunction with others.

You have been a long time member so this should not be new information for you! There is a brief guide in the FAQ/ Rules...

Ted.

@Teddy Rogers I see. many thanks.

Regards.

sean.

• The title was changed to Who can bypass this protected application to run it ?