Tuts 4 You

Request the source code of the PE-Inject project

Nakashi_omara

Nakashi_omara

Years ago, site migeel.sk had put a project called PE-Inject as Open Source for Delphi 7, and now site DelphiBasics has that project, but it is not complete, and I am looking for the complete and original version of this project.

Please send if this project or a similar project has code or DLL file injection into the Exe file (I don't mean injecting the code into the running processes, but creating a new section in the exe file and injecting the DLL file or code into this section) There is new and then OEP change etc.)

Thanks

Use the official download link: http://downloads.migeel.sk/pe-inject.zip  :)

Library source code is complete in both archives. You must use Delphi 7 to compile it (or fix Ansi/Wide Char/String issues, if you insist on using Delphi 2009 or later).
PE-Inject Frontend EXE is available only in the official download. I don't think the source code for frontend app was ever released. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Nakashi_omara

21 hours ago, kao said:

Use the official download link: http://downloads.migeel.sk/pe-inject.zip  :)

Library source code is complete in both archives. You must use Delphi 7 to compile it (or fix Ansi/Wide Char/String issues, if you insist on using Delphi 2009 or later).
PE-Inject Frontend EXE is available only in the official download. I don't think the source code for frontend app was ever released. 

Thank you as always :)

I don't know why whatever files I generate with PE-Inject Frontend EXE (even the files inside the zip itself) won't run! Is the problem with the source codes or my systems?

In Windows 11 the following error:

The instruction at 0x0000000000469532 referenced memory at 0x000000000000003C. The memory could not be read.

Click on OK to terminate the program

And in Windows 7, APPCRASH error is displayed.

Has anyone tested these source codes?

I had tested many years ago and I don't remember much whether there was a problem or not, so I would be grateful if anyone who has tested can tell me where my problem is 😉😅

Edited by Nakashi_omara
  • Haha 1