Tuts 4 You

[HIRING] Somebody to Reverse Engineering

markusfricht

markusfricht

Hey,
I'm thinking about a kind of partnership, or just full time developer with monthly salary. (paid per Task or paid per month)

Needed Skills:

• Proficient in reverse engineering methodologies, tools, and techniques
  • Extensive experience in analyzing and disassembling compiled software binaries
  • Familiarity with various software protection mechanisms and the ability to bypass or circumvent them
  • Strong documentation and communication skills
  • web application penetration testing skills (php)

If you have the expertise and are interested in working on this project, please feel free to reach out by commenting here or sending me a private message.
or Telegram: @markusfricht

Can you publicly provide more information about the project? Is the target platform Windows/Linux or mobile? Is it related to commercial protection removal, an academic project, desktop/mobile app penetration testing, web app penetration testing, malware analysis or exploit development?

Edited by NotSure

markusfricht
15 hours ago, NotSure said:

Can you publicly provide more information about the project? Is the target platform Windows/Linux or mobile? Is it related to commercial protection removal, an academic project, desktop/mobile app penetration testing, web app penetration testing, malware analysis or exploit development?

Windows executable

web app penetration testing
aswell as protection removed

we wanna see how effective the protection is (there is a web license manager too which needs to be pen tested)

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Revers_Engineer
On 7/17/2023 at 9:56 AM, markusfricht said:

Hey,
I'm thinking about a kind of partnership, or just full time developer with monthly salary. (paid per Task or paid per month)

Needed Skills:

• Proficient in reverse engineering methodologies, tools, and techniques
  • Extensive experience in analyzing and disassembling compiled software binaries
  • Familiarity with various software protection mechanisms and the ability to bypass or circumvent them
  • Strong documentation and communication skills
  • web application penetration testing skills (php)

If you have the expertise and are interested in working on this project, please feel free to reach out by commenting here or sending me a private message.
or Telegram: @markusfricht

Hi bro am ready to work contact me on telegram  @revers_engineer

• Like 1