Tuts 4 You

Looking for Snapchat API reverse engineerer (full time job)

Fitis

Hello, a developer in c.to adviced me to throw my job offer here. So let's go straight to the point: 

I would like to know if someone here is able to reverse engineer snapchat API request, to create a snapchat bot able to automatise everything in hundreds of accounts at same time. 
Main actions I would like the bot performs are:
- snapchat account creation
- mass message sender
- accepting friends requests
- send live snapchat content (videos / pictures)

If you have any advice, contact or offer to throw, let me know. I'm desesperately trying to find a talented developer able to make it happen. 

My vision: I'm thinking about a kind of partnership, or just full time developer with monthly salary. 

For partnership: I have a good community of prospect that would be interested by such tool, so we coud rent the bot, to get a pretty good monthly income. 

For monthly salary: I'm not a big company, but I can affort a developer salary for months without problem, until the job is done. 

I preferably make everything under contract, to secure both parties. I own a company in Ireland, I'm not here to waste anyone's time; myself included. 

Please, the curious ones abstain yourselves. 

PS: I don't know the rules of this forum, but I hope this thread will not be deleted if I send my telegram contact: @ceo_ezili 

Thanks for your interest, have a good day / night. 

• 1 month later...