Tuts 4 You

Duplicate image attachment that pasted from clipboard

Vic

Hi admin(es),

As the title. Seems to have a bug that duplicated image attachment that pasted the image from clipboard. Please check it.

Just copy then paste, and it duplicated both uploading and displaying in the post like this.

image.png.737676476fa0dfa18a4ba79a5d358faf.png image.png.0b0ad966c4ccb6b0c7603265b14eb3cf.png

image.png.61e03a8a22f313b9bea2ec9f8bc0d8d7.png

Teddy Rogers

It has been reported multiple times to IPB by various people. I am not currently aware of a fix or the cause.

Are you using a clipboard manager?

Ted.

Oh. I'm using Dito & Snipaste. I can reproduce the bug. When I get free time I will spend time to take a look. If found the cause I will tell you.

Vic P.

Teddy Rogers

Thanks for the info, I will feed this back to IPB team. Currently they are not able to replicate.

There is now a thread where they are requesting, "anyone experiencing this let us know the browser, version, and any plugins being used on that browser?"

Ted.

Hi Ted,

I'm using the latest version of browsers. I have just re-tested this bug with both Firefox [101.0 (64-bit)] & Edge [Version 102.0.1245.33 (Official build) (64-bit)], this bug occurred in both of them. Ah, I also disabled all extensions of browsers and terminated all clipboard manager apps before testing. I think this bug is easy to reproduce in other PCs. I tested as I said above in my laptop at home and another PC in my company, and it is the same result, occurred.

P.S Sorry for late reply.

Vic P.