Tuts 4 You

ClickMe Custom Protector

BETA

On 4/2/2022 at 2:32 AM, vimewo1748 said:

ConfuserEx mod?

Not exactly, I used alot of resources and public obfuscators to know exactly what I should make. I took the fake obfuscators, Process monitor from a friend. Other than that I made it myself, from the other obfuscators I knew how the feature works, and how to improve it.

16 hours ago, BETA said:

Not exactly, I used alot of resources and public obfuscators to know exactly what I should make. I took the fake obfuscators, Process monitor from a friend. Other than that I made it myself, from the other obfuscators I knew how the feature works, and how to improve it.

you just stacked confuserex with net reactor , and add some junk that break the performance

On 4/4/2022 at 6:59 AM, Mr-Toms said:

you just stacked confuserex with net reactor , and add some junk that break the performance

I use net reactor to protect the strings no more, didn't manage to make a good strings protection

On 4/7/2022 at 6:34 AM, BETA said:

I use net reactor to protect the strings no more, didn't manage to make a good strings protection

then theres no make sense you called it as 'custom' protector if you stacked everything

4 hours ago, Mr-Toms said:

then theres no make sense you called it as 'custom' protector if you stacked everything

You blind? I told you I use net reactor for strings, and the other protections is the custom

14 hours ago, BETA said:

You blind? I told you I use net reactor for strings, and the other protections is the custom

blind of what ? you said ConfuserEx as 'custom' ?

That is 100% confuserex mod or confuserex because that two are the only two protectors my av yells at me maybe he modet the confuserex mod?

Ha ha nice anti dnspy but you missed 1 dumper and that you can rename dnspy and build it with are diff name and not sure if the N word is allowed that i found in your file

Edited by Underground