Tuts 4 You

Reupload Immunity Debugger plugins and scripts to Downloads section

bolzano_1989

bolzano_1989

Dear Teddy, I see that the old Immunity Debugger plugins and scripts are not uploaded to the Downloads section yet.

bolzano_1989. 

• 2 months later...

The site needs to (will) move to a new server and I have intentions on completing migrating uploads post this. There is a good chance the server and site move will occur early October. Transferring all of the files over to the Downloads category is a boring mind-numbing task. If I can motivate myself enough I will try and get it done around the same time.

In the meantime you can get all the OllyDbg 1.xx plugins from the Collection 2011 torrent...

Ted.

I know, thanks for your efforts, Tuts 4 You is an import source (a GO-TO place for safe download of plugins,...) of the RE community. The download statistics and plugin browsing with plugin description are both useful.

Edited by bolzano_1989

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2020 at 7:20 AM, Teddy Rogers said:

Transferring all of the files over to the Downloads category is a boring mind-numbing task. If I can motivate myself enough I will try and get it done around the same time.

Can't you automate this task? Everything was working at 1 point and then everything was broken

if you have an old downloads backup then it can be automated easily

Teddy Rogers
On 10/4/2020 at 12:50 AM, NOP said:

Can't you automate this task?

I did consider this as an option. The database has been through lots of changes and updates over the last couple of decades and there are spurious amounts of characters and strings needing to be corrected because of this. Having to manually verify, check and fix these up pretty much made it a moot option automating the task...

Ted.

Do you mean the data has been corrupted or you cannot get it imported from old db to new db due to errors?

Or maybe you have tables from IPS v2 before they totally re-wrote it and changed all db tables?

The reason I'm asking is because I might be able to help automate it, I have worked on mods for Invision forums for years and I have written many PHP mods like this

I have one large mod that part of it bulk adds files / screenshots into downloads and auto creates support topic etc, I could move that part to a standalone version easily and tweak it for your needs if it helps and saves you a lot of work?

Teddy Rogers

The text in a lot of the file descriptions are broken so they need to be manually edited/corrected. Automating this won't pick up all the variants and differences...

Ted.